Beyonce gorl...Caught stealing again

Started by MAY, June 01, 2016, 02:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Swedish choreographer Alexander Ekman puts Beyonce on blast for stealing his choreograhgy for her Formation World Tour...

Alexander Ekman tells SVT.se, "I saw a clip on Youtube. It was a strange feeling. As to see my own ideas in a huge forum before a huge audience, [and not be] part of it." "I know that they have received inspiration from Swan Lake. Her team works in this way. It is common to communicate that they want to take part in a 'mood board', but it ends up taking instead of "copy but make it better."

"It's not like I have the exclusive right to dance in the water, but in this case I know that it is my choreography."
"At first I was flattered, but have since become a little angry. They earn so much money on this."

It is not the first time this happens either. I talked to a friend of mine, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, they had twisted his scenography outright. He had been in touch with her team, but had received no reply. I think this is an interesting discussion. What do I have as an artist to put against this giant artist? For her play this matter. Her team protect her against even having to confront something like this."

Buy The Stars✨

DEATH at copying walking on water... so that means he stole it from Jesus Christ.  not buying it

AIDS!

Quote from: TEXASbama on June 01, 2016, 02:59:11 AM
DEATH at copying walking on water... so that means he stole it from Jesus Christ.  not buying it
did you watch the video?

AIDS!

There's no shame in being inspired or copying someone's idea because you like it so much, it's flattering.
But at least give credit :uhh: :dead:
Madonna stole so much shit from the gay scene in her career and never said a word about it.
It could be her team just taking these ideas and presenting them to her as something fresh and new

Buy The Stars✨

i seen the video but is she supposed to email him or what? shout him out after she performs.. nigga she took inspiration from you sit back and enjoy luv

AIDS!

merkaba

I really can't  :plzstop: Bey gor... it's just way too consistent now.

merkaba

Quote from: TEXASbama on June 01, 2016, 03:05:02 AM
i seen the video but is she supposed to email him or what? shout him out after she performs.. nigga she took inspiration from you sit back and enjoy luv

r u retarded

AIDS!

LordB

Well steal it and do it better then Bey! Love ha.

:letsmessfag:

1stsecuritybank

lmao dis bitch can't be original for shit. Lady Gaga is and will remain the most original bitch in da game. She brought her theater roots into the game n des hoes haven't been the same since. Hate how she fell off cus homophobic world. She was suppose to make 2 more HUGE albums.

King steevy

She's a LIVING Cat's eyes..

Please god, punish this woman.

XXXI

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on June 01, 2016, 03:29:40 AM
lmao dis bitch can't be original for shit. Lady Gaga is and will remain the most original bitch in da game. She brought her theater roots into the game n des hoes haven't been the same since. Hate how she fell off cus homophobic world. She was suppose to make 2 more HUGE albums.

Didn't Grace Jones call GaGa out for copying her?  :uhh:

jtwoeleven

She's very privileged to never directly be chastised.

LordB