“I haven’t received my pick up letter yet.” Shamari

Started by M-Rocka, May 06, 2019, 02:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

They might as well let her come back. Just have an extra girl :dead: who cares 

anything's better than the recycled storyline shit they keep doing. Should be interesting to see how Kenya behaves now that she finally has all that she's ever wanted 

African Queen

Her and the new goofy gorl can go. Even Eva can go if Phaedra and Kenya are coming back. They should make the bone collector a friend of the show too.

African Queen

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2019, 09:13:14 AM
They might as well let her come back. Just have an extra girl :dead: who cares

anything's better than the recycled storyline shit they keep doing. Should be interesting to see how Kenya behaves now that she finally has all that she's ever wanted

Judging by the last episode before the reunion she is still here to MESS. :cheerup:

b7

Kandi is dumb if she thinks leaving the show is a good idea on the count of Phaedra's pending return.  

Whats the point of doing a reality show like this if you aren't gonna hash the mess out or at least rip her to shreds 

African Queen

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2019, 09:28:23 AM
Kandi is dumb if she thinks leaving the show is a good idea on the count of Phaedra's pending return. 

Whats the point of doing a reality show like this if you aren't gonna hash the mess out or at least rip her to shreds

Kandi is so annoying. She has blown the whole situation way of proportion. All kinds of mess come out of these women's mouths and she chooses to hold on to this for dear life,

Scott.

I'm sorry but l wouldn't want to work with Phaedra either. That was too much. And I'm honestly tired of hearing about drug gate and i definitely wouldn't want to hear about it three seasons later. If anything, if she's coming back just request not to film with her

Zankou.

Honestly Kandi is probably just talking (although she usually is true to her word). She's more of a business woman than anything and it would not make good sense business wise to leave the show if Phaedra comes back. I don't see her doing it

Zankou.

Quote from: Cersei on May 07, 2019, 09:30:36 AM

Kandi is so annoying. She has blown the whole situation way of proportion. All kinds of mess come out of these women's mouths and she chooses to hold on to this for dear life,

this is a stupid ass post lol.

b7

Quote from: Scott. on May 07, 2019, 09:51:08 AM

I'm sorry but l wouldn't want to work with Phaedra either. That was too much. And I'm honestly tired of hearing about drug gate and i definitely wouldn't want to hear about it three seasons later. If anything, if she's coming back just request not to film with her
i can go with that line of thinking

It's a shame they didn't just do that to begin with. And did Phaedra really say that? I saw that she accused her of fucking shamea

M-Rocka

She implied that Kandi & Todd tried to to drug and rape Porsha. She never really cleared it up as to where she got that information. She just backpedaled and made that stupid, stoic facial expression she always makes.

b7

Eeek yea i remember the reunion. She should've at least denied it  sdddff  Jesus