Bert storms out of interview after being asked if he fucked dem bbys

Started by GLOCK, December 21, 2015, 02:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: NexTae on December 21, 2015, 02:49:04 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on December 21, 2015, 02:44:29 PM
The way she settled into that fucking question...
QUEEN was ready to mess and wouldnt take no for an answer

Ommm

nnnnnn

I hate this damn board. :plzstop:
sddsdddddddd
I luv when they do this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Pearls on December 21, 2015, 02:51:09 PM
woo, yea! sdfdsfsdfdsfds! and all that but it was painfully obvious sis had an agenda and wanted to focus on MESS. Same shit they do/did to Chris. This felt so.....almost......RACIALLY CHARGED.
It would have been done to any celebrity in that situation. I don't think there was any racism involved in this particular situation.

AIDS!

Quote from: BowDown on December 21, 2015, 02:51:18 PM
Quote from: NexTae on December 21, 2015, 02:46:18 PM
It feels like people swept it under the rug for a while. I wonder what's so different now that's making people shed light on this again? I'm sure he thought this was way behind him.
I don't get it either. Why 13 years later?
Theres been a trend recently in people in politics and in the entertainment industry being exposed for historic sex crimes

AIDS!

Quote from: BowDown on December 21, 2015, 02:52:21 PM
woo, yea! sdfdsfsdfdsfds! and all that but it was painfully obvious sis had an agenda and wanted to focus on MESS. Same shit they do/did to Chris. This felt so.....almost......RACIALLY CHARGED.
It would have been done to any celebrity in that situation. I don't think there was any racism involved in this particular situation.
Right
He's a paedophile.
Black or white😂

Young

Sinpool

dsfdgggg

AIDS!

GLOCK

There was nothing racially driven about that question
U girls need to know when and where to pull the race card

Cowgirl

Quote from: Boys Don't Cry on December 21, 2015, 02:53:05 PM
Quote from: BowDown on December 21, 2015, 02:52:21 PM
Right
He's a paedophile.
Black or white😂
!!!

Not trying to defend a pedophile because he's black!!
:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Boys Don't Cry on December 21, 2015, 02:54:41 PM
Quote from: Young on December 21, 2015, 02:53:15 PM
This is just beautiful

I haven't seen a lash back this since Jans Nipplegate
As fucked up as it is, this isn't even a percentage of what she went through tbh.

death

dsxfcvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbjhmn

tigernathan

tbh