Is this a ploy to divide us? Cuz ch!!!!

Started by GLOCK, June 02, 2020, 12:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Janet=🐒 .::. ⛔️ 👮 brutality on June 02, 2020, 08:56:16 AM
Reading on my TL that the Lat Thugs (those faggs ain't no damn kings)  been terrorizing blacks.

Even as down and dirty as to attack children that have to go through "their" neighborhoods to get to school.

So yeah next time they are in dog cages by the border and treated like shit by ice... my line is the fuck occupied.

And FTR you don't see anyone in the video attempting to loot any thing.

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on June 02, 2020, 11:14:04 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on June 02, 2020, 11:06:57 AM
We never have solidarity with other races which is why we have to become a force on our own
Everyone one else think they are better than blacks but knowing they are the most dis enfranchised
Love to lay claim paralell to our struggle when they need a boost but theve always been turncoat when the get down get down

Blacks have no friends outside of themselves

GLOCK

That was a word lew
my heart is heavy 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on June 02, 2020, 12:20:22 PM
Quote from: Janet=🐒 .::. ⛔️ 👮 brutality on June 02, 2020, 08:56:16 AM
Reading on my TL that the Lat Thugs (those faggs ain't no damn kings)  been terrorizing blacks.

Even as down and dirty as to attack children that have to go through "their" neighborhoods to get to school.

So yeah next time they are in dog cages by the border and treated like shit by ice... my line is the fuck occupied.

And FTR you don't see anyone in the video attempting to loot any thing.

Navyman

Quote from: formayshun 😈 on June 02, 2020, 09:02:53 AM
Quote from: Navyman on June 02, 2020, 02:55:18 AM
Quote from: RIGs on June 02, 2020, 02:49:12 AM
Of course it is.

Cops are likely paying them all THOUSANDS of dollars more than they're used to getting on the streets. That's the only explanation
I was thinking this, giving them money under the table. Now look focused on something completely different now.
i don't think morsels a cop's salary can really LACE their pockets like they'd have it on the streets.

think it's a bit simpler

this all just reminds me of how some correction officers turn their heads and act like they don't see an inmate getting their ass BEAT by a gang of prisoners ...all because that one inmate decided to get smart with them one day.

these are animals. you don't have to pay them to do wat they'll do for free. just be slow in your response to it.
Agreed.

Navyman

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on June 02, 2020, 12:21:03 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 02, 2020, 11:14:04 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on June 02, 2020, 11:06:57 AM
We never have solidarity with other races which is why we have to become a force on our own
Everyone one else think they are better than blacks but knowing they are the most dis enfranchised
Love to lay claim paralell to our struggle when they need a boost but theve always been turncoat when the get down get down

Blacks have no friends outside of themselves