Is this a ploy to divide us? Cuz ch!!!!

Started by GLOCK, June 02, 2020, 12:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: RIGs on June 02, 2020, 02:49:12 AM
Of course it is.

Cops are likely paying them all THOUSANDS of dollars more than they're used to getting on the streets. That's the only explanation
I was thinking this, giving them money under the table. Now look focused on something completely different now.

Navyman

June 02, 2020, 02:56:05 AM #16 Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:56:46 AM by Navyman
I really wanna fucking scream!!!! These people are literally waging war on us.

GLOCK

Quote from: Navyman on June 02, 2020, 02:56:05 AM
I really wanna fucking scream!!!! These people are literally waging war on us.

CHOKE

Have they ever stood for anything other than themselves? 

Build that damn wall 

Cartierline

It is.

And it's not the cops that's paying them, it's coming from higher up than that.

b7

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on June 02, 2020, 02:51:13 AM
Quote from: Navyman on June 02, 2020, 02:47:08 AM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on June 02, 2020, 02:39:06 AM
Where are the GDS, BDS, black stones, vicelords?

:uhh:
That was "some" of them shooting at them. Ohh baby it's just getting started. They did a whole bunch of shit I haven't listed. Black people on my feed trying to organize shit(dumb and too loud in my opinion) they setting shit up.

The police is letting the Mexicans do it the name of "protecting" their communities.

Damn dummies, they gonna get ICE and get yall the fuck outta here when its over.
ch!

I really don't want us divided but if it has to be like this .. I'll take a Gordita crunch mess owt myself if need be  :uhh:
sddsdsdsdsdsdsds

Bitch. is it the late 90's all over again? the Latinos vs the Blacks was definitely a THING. Hell, they did an entire episode of Moesha about the mess  :kii:

b7

June 02, 2020, 03:50:41 AM #21 Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:52:47 AM by RIGs
Quote from: Cartier on June 02, 2020, 03:27:35 AM
It is.

Oh, very true. No doubt in my mind

That's where it starts. It's just that the Police are very aware and allowing it to happen, is what i meant. They take the orders from the higher ups and are more than happy to carry out each racist, disgusting ass task for the sake of a coin and promised protection that they'll only get so long as they - the officers - don't step outta line.

This Country is just flat out TRASH

Cartierline

June 02, 2020, 05:47:16 AM #22 Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 05:47:37 AM by Cartier
Quote from: RIGs on June 02, 2020, 03:50:41 AM
Quote from: Cartier on June 02, 2020, 03:27:35 AM
It is.

Oh, very true. No doubt in my mind

That's where it starts. It's just that the Police are very aware and allowing it to happen, is what i meant. They take the orders from the higher ups and are more than happy to carry out each racist, disgusting ass task for the sake of a coin and promised protection that they'll only get so long as they - the officers - don't step outta line.

This Country is just flat out TRASH
King, it gets kinda more disturbing the more you look into it.

ANTIFA is funded by a left-wing grantmaking foundation called the Open Society Foundation. They're out there fighting the good fight and helping protesters out right? Now why is it that higher ups in this ANTIFA organization have been spotted going around paying people (mostly black) to start trouble and incite violence?

Then you find out the same person (George Soros) that founded the foundation that funds ANTIFA is the same person that's invested $33 million into the BLM movement to date.

This Open Society Foundation is just one of thousands of these types of organizations that have ties to the Democrat girls. George Soros alone has donated MILLIONS to Hillary n'em over the years.

I'm convinced all this rioting and mess is a tool to cause division and pandemonium by the Dems because they're DESPERATE to get Trump out by any means necessary.

Demm_

All them "niggas" I'm hearing in this video. That's why I don't see it for the phrase "people of color"

🦚

Reading on my TL that the Lat Thugs (those faggs ain't no damn kings)  been terrorizing blacks.

Even as down and dirty as to attack children that have to go through "their" neighborhoods to get to school.

So yeah next time they are in dog cages by the border and treated like shit by ice... my line is the fuck occupied.

And FTR you don't see anyone in the video attempting to loot any thing.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Demm_ on June 02, 2020, 08:03:07 AM
All them "niggas" I'm hearing in this video. That's why I don't see it for the phrase "people of color"
!!!!
I love my arab and Asian gorls but 🤷🏽‍♂️

Ma Lo

BigDawg

Quote from: Demm_ on June 02, 2020, 08:03:07 AM
!!!!!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

June 02, 2020, 11:06:57 AM #28 Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 11:07:21 AM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
We never have solidarity with other races which is why we have to become a force on our own
Everyone one else think they are better than blacks but knowing they are the most dis enfranchised
Love to lay claim paralell to our struggle when they need a boost but theve always been turncoat when the get down get down

Blacks have no friends outside of themselves

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BigDawg

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on June 02, 2020, 11:06:57 AM
We never have solidarity with other races which is why we have to become a force on our own
Everyone one else think they are better than blacks but knowing they are the most dis enfranchised
Love to lay claim paralell to our struggle when they need a boost but theve always been turncoat when the get down get down

Blacks have no friends outside of themselves