The first 7 minutes of tonight's premiere of "Basketball Wives"

Started by Scott., June 19, 2019, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Borderlonz. on August 16, 2019, 11:42:08 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 15, 2019, 03:37:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2019, 02:29:19 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 15, 2019, 11:33:20 AM
Kristen is kind of looking suspect now. It's starting to come out that the dude told this rumor to Jackie and Kristen. Kristen was the only one to act like this information came by way of Jackie, when it's looking like she knew otherwise. This reunion will be a mess
That girl is so disgusting to me
I can't stand her  :dead:

so the "dirty kids" part wasn't her adding to the story, it was her subconsciously vomiting what she'd heard from the guy herself initially  :kii:

OMGGGGGGG  :kii: :kii: :kii:

That's exactly what happened!

Scott.

ssw4919

ssw4919

IG is saying Jackie got jumped by Malaysia's ghetto cousins.

Vonc2002

They didn't even show shaunie there at all.  Evelyn's costume was nice.  She had it down
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

That time Tami portrayed a Peggy clone on the actual show Married with Children.

Wonder if Ev was tryna be funny.

Aalumeci.

BigDawg

Quote from: ssw4919 on August 17, 2019, 07:44:10 AM
That time Tami portrayed a Peggy clone on the actual show Married with Children.

Wonder if Ev was tryna be funny.

Evelyn ain't shit  :dead:

Aalumeci.

she's really not if that's what she's doing, and if she's as obsessed with Tami as it appears 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: BigDawg on August 16, 2019, 01:20:43 PM
Production a mess for keeping that in there. Evelyn knows to keep it cute tho

not "toon" in tonight

Lord lift us up

ssw4919

The guy in question is also the source of the rumor about OG's man being gay, which Kristen also spread.