Favorite Christmas with Brandy track (it’s out now)

Started by Killa Kipp, November 10, 2023, 12:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Did anyone watch that Hallmark movie that was supposed to have "Christmas Gift" in it?
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Andthecategoryis...

I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

iheart4everbrandy

Quote from: TogetherAgain on December 04, 2023, 03:57:26 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2023, 03:02:10 PM

I'm glad we're getting something, but damn if this isn't one of the worst songs she's released in years.

:uhh:

I prefer CP42 over Baby Mama, Borderline and the No Tomorrow single she released from B7...

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Red Ruby on December 04, 2023, 11:06:20 AMMy vinyls were delivered this morning

I just got an email about delayed shipping and they dnt know when its coming...I could get a refund or the spotify edition so I just said gimme the spotify chile lmao

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: TogetherAgain on December 04, 2023, 03:57:26 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2023, 03:02:10 PM

I'm glad we're getting something, but damn if this isn't one of the worst songs she's released in years.

:uhh:
WTH, this song is so good...proab my fave single release in forever (I love Borderline but not as a second single)

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

cracjw

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on December 04, 2023, 05:16:41 PMDid anyone watch that Hallmark movie that was supposed to have "Christmas Gift" in it?
Yep, I did; it was the opening song to the movie and they played half the song. Very cute.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: cracjw on December 04, 2023, 08:25:14 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on December 04, 2023, 05:16:41 PMDid anyone watch that Hallmark movie that was supposed to have "Christmas Gift" in it?
Yep, I did; it was the opening song to the movie and they played half the song. Very cute.
Thank you. I can watch the opening and delete my recording.

Killa Kipp

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy