single xorls... a word

Started by ophababes., August 01, 2020, 08:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

where are you in your journey of romance. are you still haveing fun and throwing it back? hoe selves  :enchantress:

jk or are you done with these streets and looking for a relationship?  :19k:or are you open to the former but messing in between?

idk if it's the quarantine and lack of a man's touch or what but i'm in the mood for a nigga to hem me up and just be..... his a bit

:cmereddy:

ophababes.

Arcstrider

I'm in between. I'd love to be in a relationship, but people just have too much shit with them. I'm laid-back, chill and I enjoy the simpler things in life. I need the same. I'm not attracted to people who always have some type of drama around them. Like...  :ermm:

This whole situation with COVID, though, has me mostly just staying to myself. I really don't feel like being bothered with anyone right now.  :dead:

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

ophababes.

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 01, 2020, 10:22:02 PM
I'm in between. I'd love to be in a relationship, but people just have too much shit with them. I'm laid-back, chill and I enjoy the simpler things in life. I need the same. I'm not attracted to people who always have some type of drama around them. Like...  :ermm:

This whole situation with COVID, though, has me mostly just staying to myself. I really don't feel like being bothered with anyone right now.  :dead:

ccvvcvvc im the same way !!

some days.... niggas...  :x

charlie.

!!!!!!

I can't remember the last date I went on or the last person I talk to.

I've been single for a good min now.  :plzstop: fdfsdffsdf

I'm kind of getting used to it.
So, when the right person presents themselves I know it's real cause I been enjoying being by myself that they will need to OUTDO my solitude vibes.
:justabit:

ophababes.

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on August 02, 2020, 01:36:35 AM

!!!!!!

I can't remember the last date I went on or the last person I talk to.

I've been single for a good min now.  :plzstop: fdfsdffsdf

I'm kind of getting used to it.
So, when the right person presents themselves I know it's real cause I been enjoying being by myself that they will need to OUTDO my solitude vibes.
:justabit:

accccccccckkkkk

a whole mood

CHOKE

I consider myself single even tho am in a relationship

I just can't be tied down and King knows that

If I wan mess am gon mess

:trannyjblige:

ophababes.

so yall r in an open mess? is he allowed to play too? edgy

:enchantress:

Cartierline

I've never been in any kind of relationship and I've been feeling in the mood to change that as of late...

Though at the the same time, I feel like it's gonna be hard as fuck to find someone I wanna be around as much as I love being on my own :dead: :stressed:

Kurama

Think im gonna be single for a while. Not really seeing it for dating and all the bs these niggas be on. Im also considering celibacy or stepping outside of Black for a sec :unsure: idk tho. 

ophababes.

Quote from: Cartierline on August 02, 2020, 11:15:05 AM
I've never been in any kind of relationship and I've been feeling in the mood to change that as of late...

Though at the the same time, I feel like it's gonna be hard as fuck to find someone I wanna be around as much as I love being on my own :dead: :stressed:

vccc cccc !!!!! bitch yes !!!!!

not all of us being on the same damn page

i used to be down to date any nigga that was foine and halfway interesting but now... im much more picky. i gotta be able to see myself wanting to spend time with you versus being able to do wtf ever i want by myself.

and when i look at it through that lense... 95% of these nigga just dont make the mf cut !

:omf:

ophababes.

cccv giving these niggas a bit of

not too much tho. i actually do wanna end up wit a man lolz

Arcstrider

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 02, 2020, 02:54:00 PM
Quote from: Cartierline on August 02, 2020, 11:15:05 AM

vccc cccc !!!!! bitch yes !!!!!

not all of us being on the same damn page

i used to be down to date any nigga that was foine and halfway interesting but now... im much more picky. i gotta be able to see myself wanting to spend time with you versus being able to do wtf ever i want by myself.

and when i look at it through that lense... 95% of these nigga just dont make the mf cut !

:omf:

That's exactly how it is. I want someone who will compliment me and be someone I genuinely want to be around. I can definitely enjoy my own company.  :dead:

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.