Vid Preview of Brandy's Shoot w/ Schon Mag

Started by TriBeCa, August 11, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Sovereign.

This new era is about to give Boho realness. I'm glad she is staying true to this style. I think it hasn't translated via performance yet, but hopefully it all becomes cohesive again once the dancers and band come back in to play.

Marilyn

I am screaming. YES BRAN. The wait is worth it if you're coming out with shit like this.

Ma Lo

I love how she's thinking outside of the box now. I'm wiling to bet that this was her idea and she came up with the concepts, ect. No wonder sis has been hush hush around the music stuff..she's staging an incredible return.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Marilyn on August 11, 2017, 01:50:57 PM
I am screaming. YES BRAN. The wait is worth it if you're coming out with shit like this.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 11, 2017, 01:50:58 PM
I love how she's thinking outside of the box now. I'm wiling to bet that this was her idea and she came up with the concepts, ect. No wonder sis has been hush hush around the music stuff..she's staging an incredible return.
!!!

FINALLY!!

MAY

Cowgirl

This is why I don't want any new music unless it's flawless. She's capable of so much, I'm just not willing to listen to another Two Eleven..

Ma Lo

is it just coincidence that this comes out RIGHT after the mess with Twitter, IG ect.. is this a strategy of sorts? nnn