Tisha Campbell Martin is messing on Instagram gfvvvvv

Started by Lucid Salvatore, July 01, 2020, 06:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

Whew and the smiths were trending on Twitter for a good min...

Vonc2002

Will and Dwayne been together since before Tisha. Girl,  that man wasn't leaving his man for u :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Harlem

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2020, 06:27:37 PM
Will and Dwayne been together since before Tisha. Girl,  that man wasn't leaving his man for u :dead:

Bloop!

reekz

BAPHOMET.

:SHJDOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 

I know Will blew a new HOLE through Dwayne. I know I would've. His ass was/is fat as FUCK 

reekz

QuoteAfter deciding she had finally had enough of the gay rumors, Tisha Campbell-Martin took to her Twitter to clear up the false allegations. Campbell-Martin tweeted:"Usually I ignore negativity but I'm tired of the media attacking TheSmiths. They're n amazing couple n I wish ppl wld stop perpetuatin LIES." She quickly added, "N LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

It's nice to see Tisha Campbell-Martin stand up for her friends, but am I the only one who noticed she said nothing about her husband? Don't get it twisted, I'm not trying to plant any seed of doubt. I'm just making note of that fact.

:shannonsmissing:

Drogon

Quote from: Salvatore on July 01, 2020, 06:24:42 PM

Is she insinuating Will Smith and her ex Dwayne messed a bit? dddddd  :jarvwhereru:

She alluded to that a couple years ago

Drogon

Quote from: sweet fantasy on July 01, 2020, 06:31:24 PM
i dunno

not very uncommon for a black womuh to pull a "dat nigga gay lolz" after a breakup.

i'll take this with a grain of salt because she and duane were throwing vicious accusations back and forth at one another for some time
"he beat my ass!"
"she spent all our money on flop music vidyas!"

sffsf

and no shade but tisha seems like a few pieces are missing from her puzzle sometimes.

But dat nigga is gay

Drogon

Quote from: Snow on tha Bluff. on July 01, 2020, 06:31:35 PM
:SHJDOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I know Will blew a new HOLE through Dwayne. I know I would've. His ass was/is fat as FUCK

Receipts

Bentley. HARRIS!

Will helped Duane hide assets during the divorce, of course she's pissed
that makes her less credible as his ex-wife? :uhh: :dead:

and this whole situation screams secret society

Edge gorl

her las words are kinda prophetic 

ppl will soon stop b'lievin' this fcked up system nd these celebs

go head tisha