Looking at these videos from Tyler Perry's studio....

Started by Gilgamesh., October 09, 2019, 05:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

He is raising the aspirations of black people all over the world. :stressed:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 09, 2019, 01:25:22 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 01:15:36 PM
He should try to acquire the rights to Spawn

the Sistas and other TV ONE friendly mess is ok, but honestly, a big superhero movie or trilogy could add some spice to the punch
Why he doesn't need it.  :uhh: Why, when he could just let marvel and disney keep paying him to use his studios. Part of Black Panther was filmed there, also Divorce Court and The Walking Dead just too name a few...
sssssss

well I didn't ask you to name a few ... I want him to have the rights

Vonc2002

October 09, 2019, 01:35:36 PM #18 Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 01:36:21 PM by Vonc2002
Yea i watched videos too and its kinda fckn amazing. Ava duvernay tweeted that a few major studios could all fit in his studio and he'd still have like 20 acres to spare. This is a BOSS ass move. Tyler's productions are trash but this is smart as hell. He can shoot his own shit there (saving money) and then other companies will UNDOUBEDTLY be using his facilities too. I'm not sure if he's a billionaire yet but he will be soon enough if he isnt
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Bentley. HARRIS!

October 09, 2019, 01:43:37 PM #20 Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 01:44:56 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Yea his production catalogue is pretty weak now

All those huge names, Will & Jada's production company, Oprah
I just hope they all start hiring better black screenwriters that go outside of his mold or even the "black" mold. The possibilities are literally endless now

Hollywood only wanted to approve Slave themed, or Wayans Bros & Soul Plane/BAPS type movies with black leads and casts

He can really MESS and control the narrative now

I wanna see a grand Lord of the Rings type mess with ALL niggas, keeping our film dollar in OUR pocket now

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 01:20:54 PM
Trin don't forget to remind them who Tyler's favorite actress is

watch sis pop up in a blockbuster tea soon
:blessed:

ACK! These LEGENDS

:blessed:

Drogon

Why is it just now getting this type of press alot of his studio has been there for a few year's now 

MelMel

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 01:43:37 PM
Yea his production catalogue is pretty weak now

All those huge names, Will & Jada's production company, Oprah
I just hope they all start hiring better black screenwriters that go outside of his mold or even the "black" mold. The possibilities are literally endless now

Hollywood only wanted approve Wayans Bros & Soul Plane/BAPS type movies with black leads and casts

He can really MESS and control the narrative now

I wanna see a grand Lord of the Rings type mess with ALL niggas, keeping our film dollar in OUR pocket now
if he can do this I will give him his flowers completely  :stressed:

MelMel

Sinpool

This really made me see Tyler differently 

all he needs to do is really dabble into giving black people different genres and good quality content and im team Tyler

Drogon

Quote from: Luka Sabbat on October 09, 2019, 01:47:07 PM
This really made me see Tyler differently

all he needs to do is really dabble into giving black people different genres and good quality content and im team Tyler

Agreed

MelMel