Looking at these videos from Tyler Perry's studio....

Started by Gilgamesh., October 09, 2019, 05:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 01:34:07 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on October 09, 2019, 01:25:22 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 01:15:36 PM
He should try to acquire the rights to Spawn

the Sistas and other TV ONE friendly mess is ok, but honestly, a big superhero movie or trilogy could add some spice to the punch
Why he doesn't need it.  :uhh: Why, when he could just let marvel and disney keep paying him to use his studios. Part of Black Panther was filmed there, also Divorce Court and The Walking Dead just too name a few...
sssssss

well I didn't ask you to name a few ... I want him to have the rights

Akaksks

Probably just won't happen and that's ok/better.

Bentley. HARRIS!

I might dabble in screenwriting

A nice pair of slim fit HnM jeans and I bet I waltz out of Tyler's office with contract mess

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Navyman

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 02:11:48 PM
I might dabble in screenwriting

A nice pair of slim fit HnM jeans and I bet I waltz out of Tyler's office with contract mess
:plzstop:

I know the trade on that set is gonna be immaculate. Black Hollywood forreal
:loose2when:

yummy

They filmed the some of the fight scenes for Black Panther on one of the studio lots and I wouldn't be surprised if they'll use it for Black Panther 2. Marvel might even be filming other future projects there.

The nigga who played Madea is really on his way to Hollywood juggernaut status :guys:

Annie

Must be nice to have a studio, too bad the rest of Hollywood doesnt want to work there because of that horrible abortion law

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on October 09, 2019, 05:17:04 PM
Must be nice to have a studio, too bad the rest of Hollywood doesnt want to work there because of that horrible abortion law
I doubt that'll keep ATL from thriving tbh. Wasn't that  overturned or halted or SUMN just recently tho?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 01:04:27 PM
wow

tylerperrystudios
Verified
Each soundstage is dedicated to film legends of color.⁣
Oprah Winfrey ⁣
Whoopi Goldberg ⁣
Will Smith ⁣
John Singelton ⁣
Diahann Carroll ⁣
Della Reese ⁣
SpikeLee ⁣
Halle Berry ⁣
Denzel Washington ⁣
Sidney Portier ⁣
Harry Belafonte⁣
Ossie Davis & RubyDee⁣ ⁣
:stressed:
over 300 acres so u know he's gonna keep adding to these legendary names
:plzstop:

b7

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 09, 2019, 01:15:36 PM
He should try to acquire the rights to Spawn

the Sistas and other TV ONE friendly mess is ok, but honestly, a big superhero movie or trilogy could add some spice to the punch
dnndjfjjfmcm @ sistas

Yea

b7

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 09, 2019, 05:18:33 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 09, 2019, 05:17:04 PM
I doubt that'll keep ATL from thriving tbh. Wasn't that  overturned or halted or SUMN just recently tho?

Yep last week

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002