(NSFW)15yr old boy gets stabbed to death in the Bronx

Started by Heated🔥, June 22, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

So there are new reports saying the boy jumped behind the counter and the owners of the bodega kicked him out.  :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: HUGO on June 25, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
So there are new reports saying the boy jumped behind the counter and the owners of the bodega kicked him out.  :uhh:
Just saw the video. He literally hoped behind the counter trying to hide. -_-

HUGO

HUGO

I bet you it?s owned by Palestinian ppl. This is exactly how they act towards blacks/Latino  in NYC

BigDawg

Omg they draggaed this boy out the store stabbed him, he walked back into the store and the owner told the boy to leave...OMFG

b7

see

They probably thought it was typical teens fucking around or rough housing

I can?t

BrokenHeartsHeal

June 25, 2018, 08:31:40 PM #82 Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 08:32:30 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
ddd they caught two in New Jersey

what the

lol told you... they will ALWAYS find the gorls.

LOONA.

BigDawg

BigDawg

I?m seeing all these videos of him and he really was just a sweet, goofy teenage boy. It?s a fuckin shame man

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: 1RIG on June 25, 2018, 08:31:04 PM
see

They probably thought it was typical teens fucking around or rough housing

I can?t

I mean I get it... but you can't always have that mindset about the youth or minorities. Most people that get killed up in the hood are typically minding their fucking business and get caught up in senseless stuff too.

Abdul and his son are just letting these fools roll up in the fucking store. From the looks of the video there was enough time for them to close and lock the fucking door then call the police, the boys fleeing for his life.  :uhh: How are you going to do your customers that frequent your shit like that. No loyalty to the community.

HUGO

If someone is running for their life I?m sorry I wouldn?t have done what they did. Arrest them too

BigDawg

Quote from: HUGO on June 25, 2018, 08:46:15 PM
If someone is running for their life I?m sorry I wouldn?t have done what they did. Arrest them too
!!!

They didn?t even help the boy after he got butchered with a machete

LOONA.

I mean he's a regular customer and they just let him get dragged owt like that. :uhh: