Lemme show you how dumb niggers are

Started by BAPHOMET., July 08, 2020, 08:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

them bitches are QUICK. The way my mess still be  smoking fucking hot when it gets to my door 

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Niggerhontas ✊🏾🐺 on July 08, 2020, 09:21:37 PM
Quote from: Free Sawayama on July 08, 2020, 09:20:34 PM

The sushi gors seem so sweet, aww
those people are like robots.
no emotion, no charisma...just ...robots.

sdffsdfsdsfdfdd

of course they'd be perfect delivery mess

u see how well they do with gettin general tso to ur door.

:omf:

dddddddddd when su min slips in an extra fortune cookie

xie xie :young:

justcommenting

Quote from: Niggerhontas ✊🏾🐺 on July 08, 2020, 09:04:10 PM
first the story of them abandoning trucks in the middle of the sahara
now this

amazon needs to do something about this. keep these streets nice n clean

OP, why are you calling him the n-word? Are you black?  :uhh:

The problem with Amazon is they hire anyone. Their locations are new so they need employees. You can get out of jail after doing a 10 year-sentence and get hired on.  Plus, they have a high turnover rate as mentioned in the twitter thread.

QuoteWe find that: The average turnover rate for warehouse workers in counties with Amazon fulfillment centers was 100.9 percent in 2017, the latest year for which data are available. [3] In other words, more workers leave their warehouse jobs each year than the total number of warehouse workers employed in those counties.

justcommenting

Quote from: Niggerhontas ✊🏾🐺 on July 08, 2020, 09:52:37 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on July 08, 2020, 09:48:07 PM
Quote from: Niggerhontas ✊🏾🐺 on July 08, 2020, 09:04:10 PM
first the story of them abandoning trucks in the middle of the sahara
now this

amazon needs to do something about this. keep these streets nice n clean

OP, why are you calling him the n-word? Are you black?  :uhh:

The problem with Amazon is they hire anyone. Their locations are new so they need employees. You can get out of jail after doing a 10 year-sentence and get hired on.  Plus, they have a high turnover rate as mentioned in the twitter thread.

QuoteWe find that: The average turnover rate for warehouse workers in counties with Amazon fulfillment centers was 100.9 percent in 2017, the latest year for which data are available. [3] In other words, more workers leave their warehouse jobs each year than the total number of warehouse workers employed in those counties.
they hire convicted felons? :uhh: :uhh:

Yes.

Not op changing his signature to what looks like a black man preparing to get whipped.  :kii: Op are you trolling?

justcommenting

Quote from: Niggerhontas ✊🏾🐺 on July 08, 2020, 11:34:22 PM
well i guess that's not a bad thing

we always discuss how hard is for a lot of black men to get on their feet after serving time

i dont mind knowing that an ex con may have handled my amazon package. not like i'm ordering super expensive mess or something
and as long as my box is completely intact when it arrives.

now if they start hiring them to work at my bank that's a different story. :omf:

LOL. I'm just pointing out that they don't go through an extensive hiring process because they need workers. So that's why you get people like the guy in video and the thread talking about how the job is so demanding they quit. They've opened up hundreds of thousands of positions since COVID hit so people are just signing up not realizing how demanding the work actually is.

I don't think they'll be touching your money.  :kii: