Don’t come in if your sick of critique on Brans drip

Started by Noni, September 17, 2020, 04:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

She reminds me of Jan
She's so happy in those curtains and I don't know tf why

Kalifornia.

Once I finally got some music I stopped caring about the other stuff as much.

I still have my things with Brandy, but I kinda have a new appreciation for her.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 17, 2020, 05:46:34 PM
Once I finally got some music I stopped caring about the other stuff as much.

I still have my things with Brandy, but I kinda have a new appreciation for her.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Jayda X on September 17, 2020, 05:45:52 PM
She reminds me of Jan

advvdabbb

Jan and those big ass pants

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 17, 2020, 05:47:07 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on September 17, 2020, 05:45:52 PM
She reminds me of Jan

advvdabbb

Jan and those big ass pants
ikdjnkdndjdjdjdj these big top circus top shirts jdjdjd jdjdjd
Is she fat, is she thin? Is she hiding another bomb? I guess we'll find out when the tour starts  :flamebroiled:

Cowboy Nine

nadsjd;nsadn

Brandy is never gonna dress like you guys want her to

The homeless dyke mess is her aesthetic now

Kalifornia.

FAMÈ

RedOctober

I'll take these kitchen rags over that damn sweatsuit, Jordan's and fitted hat any day! I initially thought that she may be self-conscious about the extra lbs that she put on, but it's not even that because sis looked goodt during her Good Morning America performance! Sis clearly had a waist line. In my opinion she's the more sensible version of Kanye West. Clearly not as manic as he is, but parallel wavelengths. 

Desilu

Well this look will definitely translate to the neo-soul, conscious audience she wants to connect to.

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 17, 2020, 05:42:41 PM
Quote from: Lee on September 17, 2020, 05:23:41 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 17, 2020, 05:21:11 PM
Brandy dressing like a bum. Don't she know looks sell records too? That latest pic she just put up makes her look homeless.

Do y'all think people will not listen to her music because of how she dresses?

Absolutely. Image is everything. Especially when you're a star. Some people respond strongly to what they hear, others to what they see. I'm very proud of Bran tho she's been in a game a long time and still doing her thing. She's not going to stop dressing like this so I'm over it. Oh well.

If this were true, Ashanti, Monica and all these other IG models would be booking.

Kalifornia.

Not Monica. :dead:

I don't want her dressing anything like that girl.

Le Champ

GYNandTONIC

I went from hating Brandy's image, to accepting it, to now loving it. I love the looks since the B7 roll out. After I heard the album it totally made sense.

Her play with color, pattern, texture, and shape really separates her from the rest and I think that is most important. I've never seen her this self confident 

BORderline

Maybe she needs another stylist.
Ashley is good for the sexy and sophisticated looks but not so much for this style.