Quote from: Baph Marvel. on December 15, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

I honestly hope pete kills himself now.
Not WE NEED people like Kanye..plea

Cute self
m

BAPHOMET.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Cartier on December 15, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
She was corny for initiating the mess tbh.

Did she initiate the mess?  I see a grown man on Twitter acting out. When you say things publicly, people are going to share opinions about it publicly. It really isn?t Ariana?s responsibility to help Kanye with his mental health.

He needs to stop ? playing the victim.

Sinpool

Why do y'all act like just because somenody is a grown man they can't have any emotional moments.

Y'all love pointing out someone is a grown man, but then wonder why men don't open up.

The Brandy Barbie

He?s always starting things, then playing the victim, using his mental illness and children for sympathy.

?You can?t mess with North, Saint, and Chicago?s father like this...? No one said anything regarding your kids.

?This is triggering my mental illness. You should?ve seen if I was ok first.? Really?!

Rxxf

December 16, 2018, 12:15:36 PM #176 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:15:46 PM by Rxxf
"And i hope you feel well today" TOOK me the FUCK OWT
BRANDY

Cowgirl

Quote from: Rxxf on December 16, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
"And i hope you feel well today" TOOK me the FUCK OWT
I love Queen and I was with her until that part. So unnecessary.

Rxxf

December 16, 2018, 12:23:36 PM #178 Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 12:24:00 PM by Rxxf
There are ways to acknowledge and speak responsibly about mental health.... Kanye is not doing it any justice.
BRANDY

Aalumeci.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on December 16, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Quote from: Cartier on December 15, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
She was corny for initiating the mess tbh.

Did she initiate the mess?  I see a grown man on Twitter acting out. When you say things publicly, people are going to share opinions about it publicly. It really isn?t Ariana?s responsibility to help Kanye with his mental health.

He needs to stop ? playing the victim.

She did. Whatever Kanye and Drake were doing had nothing to do with her shitty music but she gave a ?stop looking at them and stream my song please!?

She clearly inserted her trash ass song into the attention they were creating to promote herself. Exactly what Kanye said. She could have just posted a link to her mess or whatever, but she wanted to stick her ponytail into grown men business