Ariana Responds To Kanye: MESS ENSUES!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 15, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 16, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
Why do y'all act like just because somenody is a grown man they can't have any emotional moments.

Y'all love pointing out someone is a grown man, but then wonder why men don't open up.

! Kanye a grown man but Arroz Con Grande isn?t a little BITCH who is getting a lil too comfortable.

The nerve of her to make that lil sly mental health comment when.....

I wouldn?t be surprised if she said those types of underhanded shady things to that boy who overdosed. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Rxxf on December 16, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
There are ways to acknowledge and speak responsibly about mental health.... Kanye is not doing it any justice.
He?s not but she had no right insertig herself into something that had absolutely nothing to do with her. She was joking for sure but she knew his behavior before so she had to have known there was a possibility of him taking it in another way. When he responded the way he did, why take a cheap shot at his mental state?

🦚

https://twitter.com/zarasglory/status/1074001679538741248?s=21

Mental health! Serious matter!

That shit is just a weapon. Like a white woman saying she?s ?scared? or feels ?attacked? so everybody backs up.

Hope these mental health faggs jump off a damn cliff together.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: Rxxf on December 16, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
There are ways to acknowledge and speak responsibly about mental health.... Kanye is not doing it any justice.
that's honestly how the world should expect someone who's severely mentally ill to express themself

yummy

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 16, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on December 16, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
Why do y'all act like just because somenody is a grown man they can't have any emotional moments.

Y'all love pointing out someone is a grown man, but then wonder why men don't open up.

! Kanye a grown man but Arroz Con Grande isn?t a little BITCH who is getting a lil too comfortable.

The nerve of her to make that lil sly mental health comment when.....

I wouldn?t be surprised if she said those types of underhanded shady things to that boy who overdosed.

scajdkdldmsbachkdnsvaxwoel??3?dbacbasmksvac

does this come with rice and beans

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on December 16, 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Quote from: Cartier on December 15, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
She was corny for initiating the mess tbh.

Did she initiate the mess?  I see a grown man on Twitter acting out. When you say things publicly, people are going to share opinions about it publicly. It really isn?t Ariana?s responsibility to help Kanye with his mental health.

He needs to stop ? playing the victim.
PERIOD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

b7

Quote from: LOONA. on December 16, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
fkkkk

Lonz you don't like Princess?   

:sevynstreeter:
im crying

She?s on my shitlist again as well. i want another sweetener mess, not this pop crap

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on December 16, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
fkkkk

im crying

She?s on my shitlist again as well. i want another sweetener mess, not this pop crap
U aren't her audience and ain't bought a single album.  She dont care what u want luv lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 16, 2018, 09:54:17 PM
fkkkk

im crying

U aren't her audience and ain't bought a single album.  She dont care what u want luv lolz
Zzzxxccccvccvvvcvcg
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BAPHOMET.

fkkkk

im crying

Hmmmm... I used this line before so ima say what was said to me.

It doesn't MATTER.

Zankou.

fkkkk

im crying

:dead:

Kurama

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on December 16, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
https://twitter.com/zarasglory/status/1074001679538741248?s=21

Mental health! Serious matter!

That shit is just a weapon. Like a white woman saying she?s ?scared? or feels ?attacked? so everybody backs up.

Hope these mental health faggs jump off a damn cliff together.

Wow.