Brandy talks new music....

Started by The definition, April 16, 2024, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

I almost feel a glimmer of hope here .. from her expressions and she looks amazing ....but we've heard this all before and enough is enough.. I can wait ..a little ...because Feels Different is still destroying me  :gorlonfire:  :loose2when:

Cowboy Nine

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: NEW MOON on April 17, 2024, 03:45:45 PMHopefully she saw our comments about Frank Gatson and Sikora.

Silent if you are reading,

Can you kindly express to her that they do not have the creativity to execute her brand.

:sobusyjetsetter:
:plzstop:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Maybe she is depressed and/ or on meds. Wish her all the best.

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

shante smith

April 17, 2024, 07:15:20 PM #51 Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:17:08 PM by finish ha.
Are we back to diagnosing her? :disgusted:

You'd think she was somewhere acting a fool or posting suicide notes

She's taking pics, promoting Stella Rosa and doing interviews

And looking good

Mfnfnfmfmfmfmfmdmd

How do we arrive at depression and medications from this?

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

NEW MOON

Quote from: finish ha. on April 17, 2024, 07:15:20 PMAre we back to diagnosing her? :disgusted:

And looking good

Mfnfnfmfmfmfmfmdmd

To be fair...they said "maybe"

Fair observation.

NEW MOON

"Maybe I'll drag those yt royals"

Can it! I can hear it already...

:sup:

shante smith

Quote from: NEW MOON on April 17, 2024, 07:22:47 PM"Maybe I'll drag those yt royals"

Can it! I can hear it already...

:sup:
fnnfnf fnfnfnnfnfnfnfnfnc

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: finish ha. on April 17, 2024, 07:15:20 PMAre we back to diagnosing her? :disgusted:

And looking good

Mfnfnfmfmfmfmfmdmd

People were observing her looking/ acting robotic. That can be a sign of depression or certain meds that make you feel sort of numb emotionally and/ or physically.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Looking forward to the Disney movie in a few months.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Young

Quote from: Ma Lo on April 17, 2024, 06:48:18 PMI almost feel a glimmer of hope here .. from her expressions and she looks amazing ....but we've heard this all before and enough is enough.. I can wait ..a little ...because Feels Different is still destroying me  :gorlonfire:  :loose2when:

Why did I play Christmas Party for 2 yesterday and LOSE it?

Ackkk :gorlonfire: