She once again sets the tone and makes it cool/profitable to be direct and beef

Started by Cowgirl, April 17, 2024, 02:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

It's embarrassing how much Nicki's insecurities SEEPS down into her retarded ass fans

Having a girl like Bow represent you with her shitty ideals has to be embarrassing as fuck

I would extinguish the fuck out of you if you were my faggot followers

Kaeli.

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 17, 2024, 08:21:49 PMWhile we're on topic, NO ONE'S disses compare to the way Nicki Minaj disses people.

v

cus they're shitty Babe

Remy lashed her on Shether
Kim lashed her on Black Friday
Megan lashed her on Hiss
Even keys lashed her ass

Nicki has never won a rap beef

CHZJXJXOCOXOXO O OC

Kaeli.

Made it cool to be direct!

And the only bitches she has a history of being direct with are Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus. Glad she decided to grow some balls

STUNNA GOD

ton

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 17, 2024, 11:21:50 PMMade it cool to be direct!

And the only bitches she has a history of being direct with are Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus. Glad she decided to grow some balls
! And still lost

Especially with Mariah. Never disrespected her and still had her HOT and ready to fight like the fat coon she is

makeme

Quote from: ton on April 17, 2024, 10:58:09 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 17, 2024, 03:49:56 PM
Quote from: ton on April 17, 2024, 03:43:21 PM
Quote from: makeme on April 17, 2024, 03:40:19 PMErr'thang okay around here?

:ummwhat:

I have KFC coupons, if you guys are hungry..

worry about god rejecting you at the gates faggot

You're only reading yourself faggot, now continue worrying about those Florida fags shiting on that musty uncut cock bitch
im trembling

Faggot who the fuck do you think I am

Secondly, nothing comes back at me god loving queer. I don't share your struggles.

Hope you sleep terrible tonight knowing your fat MAMMY nigger momma regrets having your FAGGOT ass

listen you weak nigger ape, your ugly beast of a mother couldn't see my mammy on her best day bitch. You remember that faggot and you gobble that down and swallow it like you do every other dick that crosses your path, sissy. After that's done don't forget to roll over and die because you're fucking sick in the head and the blood you useless empty queen. Say something else smart to me and I will end you chimp
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

ton

Want ton to address ya keep it short and simple like your dead daddy

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

ton

n

Babe it's 2024

You know that right

Imma need your old ass to jump into a Time Machine with these 2012 reads but LMAO.

I can tell you're a senior so I'll end it here

Nice ta meet ya tho. Hell ridden Faggot.

makeme

makeme