Tamar gor…

Started by Dee, April 28, 2024, 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

April 28, 2024, 07:12:11 PM #15 Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 07:12:40 PM by Lazarus
They are just as shady.  :plzstop:

Care to name a few  :kii:

Cowboy Nine

She really has a nasty spirit.

Isn't she supposed to be "healed"?

andre 3000

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 28, 2024, 07:26:47 PMShe really has a nasty spirit.

Isn't she supposed to be "healed"?
s[;\l-p]k0isu9-cy80gt7y9fs6c8tvp;hycs'ubpicsbigpcusvfyt;svy'buscpcsuvcsy'icsoubpsccs

Dee

"Live in your talent, not in your drama."  :plzstop:

K ripped Tamar to SHREDS with this one.

iheart4everbrandy

I'd wish they'd let this beef go... they are both too old to be going back and forth. And I think Kimberly sounds good singing country.

bby ddy

Tamar is not 9 years older than K :dead:

Tamar was born in '77
K '82

Unless my math is wrong....

Anyway, I agree with K. Tamar knows exactly what she's doing. Name names or keep it on the playground.

RAY7

Quote from: iheart4everbrandy on April 28, 2024, 08:49:50 PMI'd wish they'd let this beef go... they are both too old to be going back and forth. And I think Kimberly sounds good singing country.
right. Which is why I was saying that Tamar's comment needed to be left alone
Now K made all them tweets and comments. Tamar gets under her skin

makeme

Yeah, Tamar, if anything kept it cute and she's entitled to her fckn opinion. She didn't like the music OH WELL, I don't feel that's shade.. just how she feels..we all know they both can sing
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Scott.

April 29, 2024, 01:43:07 AM #24 Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:47:24 AM by Scott.
Quote from: RAY7 on April 28, 2024, 07:10:16 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 28, 2024, 04:32:49 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on April 28, 2024, 01:48:55 PMSince she didn't say anyone's names it should be left alone tbh
anyone who gets offended is a hit dog
I hate this kinda thing, no shade. She's being subliminally shady and just because you catch it doesn't make you a hit dog. She needs to say it with her chest
I said if anyone gets offended
Yall are "catching it" (you think) hopefully not offended and K shouldn't be because she clearly has proven that she's good at making country music
And if they got offended they have a right to because she's being shady. She always runs her mouth about people and then plays victim

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: makeme on April 28, 2024, 10:06:14 PMYeah, Tamar, if anything kept it cute and she's entitled to her fckn opinion. She didn't like the music OH WELL, I don't feel that's shade.. just how she feels..we all know they both can sing

Please. With their history ofcourse it's shade.

Gilgamesh.

I don't even like K but she's hasn't said this girls name in years. Tamar is a miserable person and that's why everything she touches fails.

ophelia_b

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 29, 2024, 05:55:34 AMI don't even like K but she's hasn't said this girls name in years. Tamar is a miserable person and that's why everything she touches fails.

Zankou.

Quote from: ophmani on April 29, 2024, 07:07:39 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 29, 2024, 05:55:34 AMI don't even like K but she's hasn't said this girls name in years. Tamar is a miserable person and that's why everything she touches fails.

rosone1

Off topic.Tamar and K are both popular in music and TV.Why are their streaming numbers so low? On Spotify, the combine for 800k monthly listeners.
K said she is going back to a major label but their numbers are odd to me.