The Most Talked About Return of Marg

Started by Opposites Attract., March 12, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Drais. on March 12, 2016, 10:56:38 PM
Quote from: Rawlf on March 12, 2016, 06:35:50 PM
It is true.
A member by the name of "∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ " asked to be deleted.
I personally let someone take a long break, ban their account, etc. before just deleting accounts like that.
You guys change your names so damn much, by the way.
:dead:

F

His name hasn't been Avnu for well over a year
I think the admin panel will show the original name the member signed up with with a request like that. Like even though I change my display name, I still login with my original name.

LOONA.

March 12, 2016, 10:58:47 PM #76 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:59:07 PM by Drais.
Quote from: IMAAN on March 12, 2016, 06:37:50 PM
I'm sorr' but you look even more pathetic now, hun. Not only did you create a whole new account to address mess from days ago but you admitted to feeling like SHIT for scouring the net for tea on Tal' which further proves that your whole persona on here was fucking FAKE, beloved :kii:

BUT "turn a new life! positive energy!" gor please. You kinda REEK of negative energy and couldn't take heat but you remained perched in the kitchen.

Good luck and stuff but I'm sure you will be back under a new name.

I'm begging and fckn pleadin

Told y'all this girl was a fragile, fraudalent mess.

BAPHOMET.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Rawlf on March 12, 2016, 10:12:50 PM
Quote from: Sirius on March 12, 2016, 08:47:54 PM
I don't think you should leave. If the board becomes too annoying, just log out for a while or ignore the people who are irritating.
!!!!
nobody is gonna make leave the place where i PRAISE the Queen
:stressed:
I mean, the mess can get kinda late so I understand leaving for a bit. But we're at the start of a new era so I def wouldn't leave now if I was him. Vid coming soon. Performances soon after hopefully
:plzstop:
I'd just lurk and post in the Brandy threads

LOONA.

Quote from: Herbie on March 12, 2016, 10:58:13 PM
Quote from: Drais. on March 12, 2016, 10:56:38 PM
Quote from: Rawlf on March 12, 2016, 06:35:50 PM
It is true.
A member by the name of "∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ " asked to be deleted.
I personally let someone take a long break, ban their account, etc. before just deleting accounts like that.
You guys change your names so damn much, by the way.

F

His name hasn't been Avnu for well over a year
I think the admin panel will show the original name the member signed up with with a request like that. Like even though I change my display name, I still login with my original name.

G

Nyan Cat

mmmmm..mmm HMMM!
a mess bby
a messss

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Not plotting with other boards to take out Talisa.

This is just sad and pathetic.

And you've had your wig tossed by over half the board. Nobody waited until you scurried those payless heels off the server to say anything. The girls didn't really use.

How you gone talk about bringing positivity to your real life when that real life ranges from fags barebacking you and pulling guns out on you to being used as a married man's cumbucket until he drops you to go be with his wife again? Doesn't sound very positive to me, unless we're talking HIV positive.

I just.....

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Drais. on March 12, 2016, 11:18:27 PM
Not plotting with other boards to take out Talisa.

This is just sad and pathetic.

And you've had your wig tossed by over half the board. Nobody waited until you scurried those payless heels off the server to say anything. The girls didn't really use.

How you gone talk about bringing positivity to your real life when that real life ranges from fags barebacking you and pulling guns out on you to being used as a married man's cumbucket until he drops you to go be with his wife again? Doesn't sound very positive to me, unless we're talking HIV positive.

I just.....

STO-...

kno wat...
nvm

Rxxf

BRANDY

Nyan Cat

ev'thing jus fallin' part these days
i jus..ugh...

how did WE get here?!!

SUPREME