Raven Symone Open To Possibly Joining ‘The Real’

Started by M-Rocka, July 22, 2020, 12:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: RIGs on July 22, 2020, 04:00:07 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 22, 2020, 03:13:19 PM
Id actually like that. Whoever they get on needs to be someone young though. If Raven hops on, then we need a 20+ yr old to round things out.
eeeeek idk about all that

They used to treat Adrienne like a child and she was like 30 when this show started. Every segment would be Loni talking down to her, talkin bout %u201Cwait until u get our age%u201D blah blah

Loni's old ass needs to get the boot. And the show I feel needs a younger audience. Adding another oldie is cute, but The Real always said they were the younger, hipper version of The Talk and The View. And the show is moving in a diff direction now. Someone like a Keke who has a strong voice wud b good. Not exactly her per se, but a fresher, younger voice would be good for millenials and 90s babies to wanna tune in.

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 22, 2020, 04:04:02 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 22, 2020, 04:00:07 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 22, 2020, 03:13:19 PM
Id actually like that. Whoever they get on needs to be someone young though. If Raven hops on, then we need a 20+ yr old to round things out.
eeeeek idk about all that

They used to treat Adrienne like a child and she was like 30 when this show started. Every segment would be Loni talking down to her, talkin bout %u201Cwait until u get our age%u201D blah blah

Loni's old ass needs to get the boot. And the show I feel needs a younger audience. Adding another oldie is cute, but The Real always said they were the younger, hipper version of The Talk and The View. And the show is moving in a diff direction now. Someone like a Keke who has a strong voice wud b good. Not exactly her per se, but a fresher, younger voice would be good for millenials and 90s babies to wanna tune in.
oh no i agree 100% but not if Loni is still perched

She keeps talking about getting her own show. Let her go try and create one

Moon

Moon

Fish spend seasons trying to be the "mama" of the group, a bit like whoopi on the view

only to spew the dumbest shit ever and dating a white man

Marilyn

That'd be great. It'll give her a chance to redeem herself and it'll be amazing to see her DRESSY and beautiful again. She's looked like shit for the past few years

b7

Quote from: afromoondiac on July 22, 2020, 05:25:06 PM
Fish spend seasons trying to be the "mama" of the group, a bit like whoopi on the view

only to spew the dumbest shit ever and dating a white man
I can't argue with this tbh

b7

Quote from: Marilyn on July 22, 2020, 05:26:54 PM
That'd be great. It'll give her a chance to redeem herself and it'll be amazing to see her DRESSY and beautiful again. She's looked like shit for the past few years
gggghhhh

If she joins this show, she's still gonna do HER  :dead:

I doubt she's gonna join any other show that forces her to conform. If they do, she'll leave just as Amanda has.

b7

Ya'll gon learn a lot of these women don't wanna be forced to wear a dress and heels just cuz y'all think they should 

Ew 

Plastic.

Quote from: RIGs on July 22, 2020, 06:14:08 PM
Ya'll gon learn a lot of these women don't wanna be forced to wear a dress and heels just cuz y'all think they should

Ew
dhhsjsjsjdjsjd

Is it the sims

best selling female rapper of all time

b7

Quote from: Plastic on July 22, 2020, 06:15:45 PM

Ew
dhhsjsjsjdjsjd

Is it the sims
ghhhhhhhhh like damn!

It's the same way with dudes. They're never allowed to explore and wear different things

Tuxedo! n

Zankou.

Quote from: Marilyn on July 22, 2020, 05:26:54 PM

b

she's still going to dress the way she has been I'm sure

She was at her own wedding looking like a stinky dyke

Zankou.

Ew

!!

but Fem Raven >>>

Young

Lesbian self

this would be great tbh

add Raven and Monica, and you have a complete and rounded panel again