Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

n

Now he's battling strippers in the club. very different

charlie.

that was cute.

I don't see what was gay about it tho.

tigernathan

Honestly, I don't get "gay" from him at all now. The more I see the more I realize he acts like a teenager. Doing silly dances all the damn time. He seems immature and doesn't care what people say. It's cute.

I don't get why so many people are dragging him for having a good time :uhh:

tigernathan

Jordan J-Murk Mercado Air force glitters n not a bitch in sight idk man idkkk

:uhh:

These comments...

RAY7

All of you guys are hypocrites
now all this defending Odell
and are going to turn around and call me gay the next time I say anything about Beyonce

MelMel

Quote from: inluvwitbran on December 25, 2015, 08:10:39 PM
and are going to turn around and call me gay the next time I say anything about Beyonce

speak on it

GLOCK

Quote from: MelMel on December 25, 2015, 08:17:37 PM

speak on it
I agree

tigernathan

Herb.

man up and stop whining hun. its very feminine

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 08:19:33 PM
man up and stop whining hun. its very feminine

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kurama

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: imaan. on December 25, 2015, 07:56:09 PM
Honestly, I don't get "gay" from him at all now. The more I see the more I realize he acts like a teenager. Doing silly dances all the damn time. He seems immature and doesn't care what people say. It's cute.

I don't get why so many people are dragging him for having a good time :uhh:
That's exactly what I get more than anything. He's fckn 23, he's being young and dumb
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

This doesn't give me gay at all
But when he was at dudes crib in boy shorts
Ch
And when he was rubbing dudes head

Vonc2002

December 25, 2015, 08:53:24 PM #59 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 08:54:23 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on December 25, 2015, 08:44:07 PM
And when he was rubbing dudes head
Now see...........
I didn't see this mess. I have to say tho I think we are very hard on black dudes and this standard of masculinity that they are supposed to uphold. I have a younger family members and they are goofy in this way. I don't see them as gay at all. I was over my mom's house earlier and my cousin and younger brother (both 19) were chilling watching a movie and my brother was laid across the couch and my cousin had my brother's feet resting on my his lap.
Initially I was like  :shannonsmissing: with a bit of  :everythingok:
I had to think about it tho, they are chilling and not giving that shit a bit of thought and its outside parties that wanna come and take things out of context. I think that's what's happening with Odell a lot. He's doing him and people expect because he's this football player that he should be uber masculine. I say let the boy be who he is and stop WISHING that he's gay
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw