King O'dell drunk dancing in the club!

Started by GLOCK, December 25, 2015, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 08:53:24 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on December 25, 2015, 08:44:07 PM
And when he was rubbing dudes head
Now see...........
I didn't see this mess. I have to say tho I think we are very hard on black dudes and this standard of masculinity that they are supposed to uphold. I have a younger family members and they are goofy in this way. I don't see them as gay at all. I was over my mom's house earlier and my cousin and younger brother (both 19) were chilling watching a movie and my brother was laid across the couch and my cousin had my brother's feet resting on my his lap.
Initially I was like  :shannonsmissing: with a bit of  :everythingok:
I had to think about it tho, they are chilling and not giving that shit a bit of thought and its outside parties that wanna come and take things out of context. I think that's what's happening with Odell a lot. He's doing him and people expect because he's this football player that he should be uber masculine. I say let the boy be who he is and stop WISHING that he's gay
!!!!

but im fuckin crying thinking about ur facial expressions when u walked in

:plzstop:

GLOCK

Now see...........
I didn't see this mess. I have to say tho I think we are very hard on black dudes and this standard of masculinity that they are supposed to uphold. I have a younger family members and they are goofy in this way. I don't see them as gay at all. I was over my mom's house earlier and my cousin and younger brother (both 19) were chilling watching a movie and my brother was laid across the couch and my cousin had my brother's feet resting on my his lap.
I had to think about it tho, they are chilling and not giving that shit a bit of thought and its outside parties that wanna come and take things out of context. I think that's what's happening with Odell a lot. He's doing him and people expect because he's this football player that he should be uber masculine. I say let the boy be who he is and stop WISHING that he's gay
I agree!
I think a lot of us do want him to be gay and it is tough being a black man because we have to be very masculine and can't miss a beat or we are coined homo..

GLOCK

Vonc u mind resting ur feet on my lap a bit..
?

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on December 25, 2015, 08:54:45 PM
Now see...........
!!!!

but im fuckin crying thinking about ur facial expressions when u walked in

:plzstop:
:dead:
I didn't say anything tho. I'm very conscious of things like that. I never wanna let my feelings about something become someone else's issue. I hate when people try to impose their thoughts and views on something onto others.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mizphit

Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

MelMel

Vonc2002

Sinpool

Quote from: inluvwitbran on December 25, 2015, 08:10:39 PM
All of you guys are hypocrites
now all this defending Odell
and are going to turn around and call me gay the next time I say anything about Beyonce

Sounds like they're only calling you gay cause they know it will make you fume up a storm.

Just an observe.  :raycharles2urmess:

Herb.

Quote from: Lion Babe on December 25, 2015, 09:11:05 PM
and are going to turn around and call me gay the next time I say anything about Beyonce

Sounds like they're only calling you gay cause they know it will make you fume up a storm.

real tears

yummy

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lion Babe on December 25, 2015, 09:11:05 PM

!!!!!!!
Ray, u really shouldn't pay it any mind. I wish I would put stock into what a loser on here thinks about some shit like that. If u ain't fckn em then who gives a shit lolz

Herb.

December 25, 2015, 09:16:32 PM #74 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 09:18:31 PM by Herbie
It is done to Ray to annoy him. I honestly don't think he's gay. For the most part he seems secure with his sexuality, regardless of how much he queens out about 'fas.

I can tell the difference between a true closeted DL man and someone who just is really free.