King O'dell drunk dancing in the club!

Started by GLOCK, December 25, 2015, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

No shade but my initial reaction would be the same if I saw two straight guys with that kind of bodily contact but we're all conditioned to have a reaction to certain things.

The issue is when people allow their discomfort to influence how they treat people.

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 25, 2015, 09:17:59 PM
No shade but my initial reaction would be the same if I saw two straight guys with that kind of bodily contact but we're all conditioned to have a reaction to certain things.

The issue is when people allow their discomfort to influence how they treat people.
This.

See: homophobia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

Sinpool

NKNFF

I'm not gonna lie I went to the zoo and saw a bunch of teen aged white boys laid all up on each other one evem had his head perched on the others booty like a pillow and I thought wtf  :omgwatshappening:

But I collected myself and decided it was just friendship stuff...so I decided me and my straight friends should be that close and stuff.  :caramelapple:

Vonc2002

True!
Black guys can't be those kinda friends and it's unfortunate. In my situation, the only thing that made me be like "whatever" is because they are cousins. if it was just a guy my brother was calling "a best friend" I would've definitely deemed them gay  :dead:
They really are very close. they grew up with each other and
Are only a month a part in age but affection like that among black men is frowned upon.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

December 25, 2015, 09:24:49 PM #79 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 09:27:18 PM by Herbie
If more black men were upfront with their sexuality, maybe so much of their insecurities wouldn't be placed on people who are clearly and unapologetically proud of who they are, and are proudly rooted in the gay culture. But they feel the need to point out how "gay" someone else is to assure themselves that they are nothing like that, further separating themselves from something that they see as disgraceful, unless it has to do with a dick in their mouth or butthole behind closed doors.

But I cannot blame them for most of the things they do. It all goes back to these standards.

tigernathan

Mizphit

Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lion Babe on December 25, 2015, 09:23:34 PM

NKNFF

I'm not gonna lie I went to the zoo and saw a bunch of teen aged white boys laid all up on each other one evem had his head perched on the others booty like a pillow and I thought wtf  :omgwatshappening:

But I collected myself and decided it was just friendship stuff...so I decided me and my straight friends should be that close and stuff.  :caramelapple:
sddsddssd
It really is a black thing IMO. My brother is 6'2 and damn near 20 and when my cousin spends the night these two over grown ass niggas will still sleep in the same bed sometime. They really aren't of the whole "urban mentality". I think that only when people take issue with this type of thing and make others become self conscious is when they change these behaviors. Things innocent in nature can become something completely different to an ignorant ass person
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Oh lord I see exactly what the fuck is happening in hea
So lemme just ..

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 09:23:48 PM

True!
Black guys can't be those kinda friends and it's unfortunate. In my situation, the only thing that made me be like "whatever" is because they are cousins. if it was just a guy my brother was calling "a best friend" I would've definitely deemed them gay  :dead:
Are only a month a part in age but affection like that among black men is frowned upon.
have you ever done something like that with any of your ppl?
I'm trying to recall and I'm not remembering anything like that
I think my cousins & I pretty much didn't touch each other
except like wrestling or playing football or something

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on December 25, 2015, 09:32:06 PM
Oh lord I see exactly what the fuck is happening in hea
So lemme just ..

Sdssdssdssdssddssdds
Christmas isn't so merry for everyone bby but this is something I've come to know. Hope everyone has a great holiday lolz

Vonc2002

Quote from: inluvwitbran on December 25, 2015, 09:32:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 09:23:48 PM

True!
have you ever done something like that with any of your ppl?
I'm trying to recall and I'm not remembering anything like that
I think my cousins & I pretty much didn't touch each other
except like wrestling or playing football or something
Not REALLY but I'm not an overly affectionate person in general. I don't need to lean and lay on people. The only person is probably my favorite cousin and that's a girl so nah