King O'dell drunk dancing in the club!

Started by GLOCK, December 25, 2015, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

I will agree that affection among black men in general seems to be a no no. A black man can't even kiss his own got damn son, his flesh and blood, without someone saying "omg r they ok :usureuok: this don't seem right"....my father is very affectionate with me and it's nothing to be taken as weird. Kisses, hugs, the works.....I mean, but I'm his CHILD.  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: he's very emotional and sentimental so its understandable.

People are just too much sometimes.

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 09:34:38 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on December 25, 2015, 09:32:06 PM
Oh lord I see exactly what the fuck is happening in hea
So lemme just ..

Sdssdssdssdssddssdds
Christmas isn't so merry for everyone bby but this is something I've come to know.
Well I'm sure it'll get a little happier for you once you stop worrying about the "losers" you're in here referring to, etc. Hope you feel better.

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 08:53:24 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on December 25, 2015, 08:44:07 PM
And when he was rubbing dudes head
Now see...........
I didn't see this mess. I have to say tho I think we are very hard on black dudes and this standard of masculinity that they are supposed to uphold. I have a younger family members and they are goofy in this way. I don't see them as gay at all. I was over my mom's house earlier and my cousin and younger brother (both 19) were chilling watching a movie and my brother was laid across the couch and my cousin had my brother's feet resting on my his lap.
Initially I was like  :shannonsmissing: with a bit of  :everythingok:
I had to think about it tho, they are chilling and not giving that shit a bit of thought and its outside parties that wanna come and take things out of context. I think that's what's happening with Odell a lot. He's doing him and people expect because he's this football player that he should be uber masculine. I say let the boy be who he is and stop WISHING that he's gay

huh

yummy

Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 09:24:49 PM
If more black men were upfront with their sexuality, maybe so much of their insecurities wouldn't be placed on people who are clearly and unapologetically proud of who they are, and are proudly rooted in the gay culture. But they feel the need to point out how "gay" someone else is to assure themselves that they are nothing like that, further separating themselves from something that they see as disgraceful, unless it has to do with a dick in their mouth or butthole behind closed doors.

But I cannot blame them for most of the things they do. It all goes back to these standards.

It will change when people become more desensitized to the sight of affection between two men. We're still living in an era where a father showing any kind of non verbal affection toward his son will raise eyebrows. The more people get used to the images, the less they will scoff at it.

tigernathan

I agree that there's some kind of standard set for black men when it comes to being masculine. Especially if they're athlete. I see it with Russel Westbrook and his flamboyant outfits and now Odell and his goofiness. Black people go apeshit over things like that for some reason.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 09:43:44 PM
So lemme just ..

Sdssdssdssdssddssdds
Christmas isn't so merry for everyone bby but this is something I've come to know.
Well I'm sure it'll get a little happier for you once you stop worrying about the "losers" you're in here referring to, etc. Hope you feel better.
I made a general statement and left it there. Anyone that took what I said and personalized it, that's on them. Some people need to realize that's it's not always about them. Some people are so miserable it's fckn ridiculous  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 25, 2015, 09:46:19 PM
Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 09:24:49 PM
If more black men were upfront with their sexuality, maybe so much of their insecurities wouldn't be placed on people who are clearly and unapologetically proud of who they are, and are proudly rooted in the gay culture. But they feel the need to point out how "gay" someone else is to assure themselves that they are nothing like that, further separating themselves from something that they see as disgraceful, unless it has to do with a dick in their mouth or butthole behind closed doors.

But I cannot blame them for most of the things they do. It all goes back to these standards.

It will change when people become more desensitized to the sight of affection between two men. We're still living in an era where a father showing any kind of non verbal affection toward his son will raise eyebrows. The more people get used to the images, the less they will scoff at it.
Yeah I do think the whole "affection between men" is more of an American thing and less of a Black problem. In many countries overseas it's not such a big deal for men to hug, or be close, etc.

Herb.

December 25, 2015, 09:49:55 PM #97 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 09:51:00 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 09:48:10 PM
So lemme just ..

Sdssdssdssdssddssdds
I made a general statement and left it there. Anyone that took what I said and personalized it, that's on them. Some people need to realize that's it's not always about them. Some people are so miserable it's fckn ridiculous  :dead:
Exactamundo. :justabit:

tigernathan

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 25, 2015, 09:17:59 PM
No shade but my initial reaction would be the same if I saw two straight guys with that kind of bodily contact but we're all conditioned to have a reaction to certain things.

The issue is when people allow their discomfort to influence how they treat people.

Idk. I've seen white guys do way worse.  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 09:49:55 PM
So lemme just ..

Sdssdssdssdssddssdds
Exactamundo.

Precisely
So Why exactly are u quoting me again talkn about my happiness. Newsflash people, if it don't apply let the shit fly.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 09:53:58 PM
So lemme just ..

Sdssdssdssdssddssdds
Exactamundo.

Precisely
So Why exactly are u quoting me again talkn about my happiness. Newsflash people, if it don't apply let the shit fly.
I assumed you were talking about yourself. I'm sorry, were you aiming that comment at someone else?

Cowboy Nine

Does anyone want anything? Refreshments? inoj album?

lemme know

:ATLcameo:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 09:55:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 25, 2015, 09:53:58 PM
So lemme just ..

Sdssdssdssdssddssdds
Exactamundo.

Precisely
I assumed you were talking about yourself. I'm sorry, were you aiming that comment at someone else?
If u didn't feel that it applied to u, does it matter who it was aimed at?  Why are my general statements any concern of urs anyway :dead:
I really hope Santa brought u a friend this Christmas

Kurama

December 25, 2015, 09:59:49 PM #104 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 10:00:15 PM by Kurama
Yikes,

Hey 'Man
:supluv: