“Baby Mama” Video OUT NOW on Apple Music

Started by Harlem, May 04, 2020, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Ma Lo

Purple Moon

May 04, 2020, 08:25:16 AM #394 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:26:35 AM by BrandySavedMyLife
I love how people either love this song or they hate it. i guess some can't relate cause they don't have children and don't want to lift up women, whereas mothers are really feeling it. come on controversial niche queen!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

CHOKE

Quote from: Young on May 04, 2020, 08:17:29 AM
And Glock; do you see it ? Ccccc

kakdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkdk
kdkdmdkkdkdkddkkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdjxjxkckckckckmxkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkfkfkckd

Keionte

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2020, 08:25:16 AM
I love how people either love this song or they hate it. i guess some can't relate cause they don't have children and don't want to lift up women, whereas mothers are really feeling it. come on controversial niche queen!

v

LOONA.

RatherBe

sis is number 1 on iTunes... YES BRAN!!!

RatherBe

Ma Lo

Exactly and no need to get offended over someone's opinion ...a small pocket of her fans disliking the song and video won't stop it from getting airplay or doing what it's going to do. I'm just glad she's back and if there was any comeback single that sounds current enough to bring in some new fans this is it.

Purple Moon

Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 04, 2020, 08:31:42 AM

Exactly and no need to get offended over someone's opinion ...a small pocket of her fans disliking the song and video won't stop it from getting airplay or doing what it's going to do. I'm just glad she's back and if there was any comeback single that sounds current enough to bring in some new fans this is it.

yea. i've seen some people who don't like this, but also they stan for britney and their fav Brandy albums are Human and 2/11.  :ohwow: Brandy will be fine, this song is lit!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Young

It made me think of the video; that's all bbys :dead: :wub: