M-Rocka

Le Champ

Quote from: trapMysoulagain on May 04, 2020, 09:55:59 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 04, 2020, 09:51:51 AM
Quote from: lovechild on May 04, 2020, 09:48:36 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 04, 2020, 09:45:43 AM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 04, 2020, 09:43:37 AM
Quote from: Young on May 04, 2020, 08:10:08 AM

The first time I saw this scene, I thought sis was resting her head on a Nintendo Switch ddddd
:plzstop: :plzstop:

She's definitely making references to playing both roles throughout the video. Even this scene with her rolling from under the car.

I love that!!  At first I was like uuuum why is she giving mechanic? But that makes sense! "Providing like a daddy" "never really needed you" I wonder what's her relationship like with Robert lol never hear her speak of him and all of a sudden this song.

I honestly think they have a respectable relationship. I don't think this song is completely auto-biographical lol

Yes it or else she wouldn't have done this song. She wouldn't want to disrespect her daughters' father if their relationship was good.

I don't think she would have had SyRai singing on the track if their relationship was bad :dead:
I honestly think the song is more about empowering mothers more than it is about dragging the daddy, at least that's how I hear it. Chance did most of that :dead:

Monika

Yahudah

BRockaBaby

LOONA.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Seven

CHOKE

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 04, 2020, 10:17:56 AM
Is it BSource

Why was it snatched?

It did seem kind of thrown out there without a big announcement or anything

Buy The Stars✨

Luxury

May 04, 2020, 10:30:01 AM #460 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:30:32 AM by Luxury
I thought the video was very cute. Because the whole video is shot on the soundstage, I wish they would have went all out with the performance angle to give the viewer something a bit more exciting to watch. I actually love the scene where she's coming from under the car. Whether it "made sense" or not I simply thought it was beautiful shot. There were some small bits of of choreography that I saw in bts videos that I was disappointed to see didn't make the final cut because I thought it would have made the choreography look a bit more cohesive, but overall I like it.

Camo

Yall should've already bought it lol but it will premiere soon

Ma Lo

Young

Young