CHRISTMAS WITH BRANDY OUT NOV 10TH

Started by Heated🔥, October 20, 2023, 12:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

RAY7

Yes LORD! Finally! Now she needs to drop one of the songs as a single and perform it
But baby steps I guess

Luxury

October 20, 2023, 09:03:26 AM #32 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 09:08:09 AM by Luxury
Kind of troll-y to show the photo shoot with all of those looks only to end up with that album cover and back cover  :uhh: ...

But I got mine and really can't wait.  :loose2when:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: BussyNBoots on October 20, 2023, 08:40:48 AMThis is wonderful news. I'm so blessed & highly favored to be able to hear this new music.
And to those that had already counted me out. Guess what bitch, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Smoochies
:supluv:

Who counted you out babe :uhh:?

Not you ready to fight...

:plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Yasss finally. I was waiting.

Glad she has the vinyl, CD and digital copy up for pre-order already.

I'll have to purchase mine when it's available on Apple.

Cowboy Nine

Also they need to fix up the track list on her website there's a typo and the Sy'rai feature is on the wrong song

ReVon

THEM MUTHAFKN BANGS ARE BACK!!!!!

:flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

Harlem

Quote from: Seven on October 20, 2023, 08:19:33 AM
Quote from: Harlem on October 20, 2023, 07:42:54 AM
Quote from: RedOctober on October 20, 2023, 01:22:52 AMWhy does queen look so demure on the front/back covers? Is it really a MERRY Christmas?

Nonetheless, I'm excited to hear Bran.

I see that Sikora dude did her packaging smh, I'm surprised b/c I thought Blair would've been the first call since he's been doing amazing (quality) content with her. Blair would've got this just right

!!!

I know Sikora means well, but I don't want him anywhere near any more Brandy photoshoots. He does not capture her well.

!!!!!

Yeah, he needs more experience under his belt & develop more of a editorial eye... cute for Sy'rai but not for someone at Brandy's level... this is very "basic" and the over used script font for the text is cringe smh

Annie

October 20, 2023, 09:15:22 AM #39 Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 09:17:34 AM by Annie

This cover gives me more of a Xmas vibe

I just pre-saved on Spotify and the Merch store link send me to the Spotify exclusive 

https://brandy.lnk.to/ChristmasWithBrandy

/.\

ReVon

Annie

Quote from: Luxury on October 20, 2023, 09:03:26 AMKind of troll-y to show the photo shoot with all of those looks only to end up with that album cover and back cover  :uhh: ...

But I got mine and really can't wait.  :loose2when:

Maybe they will do different variants? Hopefully.

I wish they did a xmas shoot not a white background with winter clothes. I miss the glam. Brandy is beautiful and she can make any shoot work, but yeah.

/.\

The definition

Quote from: Nine on October 20, 2023, 09:05:35 AMAlso they need to fix up the track list on her website there's a typo and the Sy'rai feature is on the wrong song
yeah, it needs to be fixed ASAP, it's misleading and news outlets will be using this as the official tracklist

Ma Lo

Annie

Quote from: Ma Lo on October 20, 2023, 09:22:26 AMI hope they change the cover.

I hope there will be another exclusive variant for Target or a different store. I'm looking at clips of that shoot, I just know there are better shots than this basic cover. She's beautiful yes and we all know it, but this is supposed to give us Xmas. They better use that Spotify cover for Spotify.

/.\