Previous topic - Next topic

wizzy

Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 12:42:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:31:16 PM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 14, 2017, 12:24:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on July 14, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
If she was cute and dragged, I don't think I would care that much. However, you can't be dressed horribly, rock the same hair mess for years, not have any music out or acting gigs and just seem bitter on social media. That's what grinds my gears...
All this.  U walking around looking like mother earth, u aint got no new music, u ranting and raving on twitter like a mad woman, attacking longtime fans, singing about these people in your concerts while theyre out living their lives and seemingly paying u no mind, etc. Its just  :uhh:

I'll never forget her over in Europe on social media MAD at those two girls meanwhile these bitches out on the town like
WOO! Time of our lives LMAO!!!!!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

But what two girls in Europe?

Shay and Keisha. Sis was in her hotel room in fumes

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
sddddddddddddddddddddd
She was HOT and these girls were living it tf up :plzstop:
Not them giving:

While she:
:19k:

I am outtta fucking BREATH :plzstop:

KingOfHearts

Quote from: Real on July 14, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

:stressed:

This is the Bran I want back just a simple look but still fashionable and elegant.

This new Bran with all this table cloth fabric is not working out.
[instagram]
[/instagram]
:guys:
My Queens!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: KingOfHearts on July 14, 2017, 01:26:52 PM
Quote from: Real on July 14, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

This is the Bran I want back just a simple look but still fashionable and elegant.

This new Bran with all this table cloth fabric is not working out.
[instagram]
[/instagram]
:guys:
Her hair in this pic would be cute had she not fucked up her outfit and makeup..

BigDawg

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2017, 01:05:21 PM
At this point she can do whatever she wants. Just give me the music.
!!!
I truthfully dont care what look she gives as long as the music comes

Vonc2002

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on July 14, 2017, 02:23:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:18:42 PM
Only reason I could see why Ghan is dragging the both of them is if Ryan really cheated on her with selita
Her and Ryan have been broken up for yrs at this point.  Im sorry but get over it.  Feeling sorry for someone has an expiration date. We all go thru things but there's an alloted "down and out" phase. U don't get to be mad for yrs cause at that point u look like the crazy one

but allegedly they were trying again last year and thats why she's going off
Yea, let it go
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Camo

Im lowkey starting to think sir was really staged and the song is not all geared towards ryan... im ready  :gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 02:24:55 PM
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on July 14, 2017, 02:23:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 14, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Quote from: HUGO on July 14, 2017, 12:18:42 PM
Only reason I could see why Ghan is dragging the both of them is if Ryan really cheated on her with selita
Her and Ryan have been broken up for yrs at this point.  Im sorry but get over it.  Feeling sorry for someone has an expiration date. We all go thru things but there's an alloted "down and out" phase. U don't get to be mad for yrs cause at that point u look like the crazy one

but allegedly they were trying again last year and thats why she's going off
Yea, let it go
I mean..

BigDawg

Well to be fair her last album was praising him, so this album would probably reflect what she has been through since then.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on July 14, 2017, 04:45:54 PM
Well to be fair her last album was praising him, so this album would probably reflect what she has been through since then.
And I'm not interested in her reflection all of this time later. Besides, Brandy's best songs are the ones where she's either happy, in love, unbothered, or optimistic..

Ma Lo

Harlem

No her best songs is when she has a short time frame and in the zone... that 2 year break from FM and Afro is the perfect example for that