Honesty Hour: Why do you think Nicki has never gotten a #1 or a GRAMMY?

Started by XXX., September 18, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

Did It On Em
Chun Li
Roman's Revenge 
Beez in the Trap
Lookin Ass Nigga 
Truffle Butter
Feeling Myself
Monster
My Chick Bad
Hello Goodmorning
Superbass
StarshipsMake Me Proud 
Fefe
Itty Bitty Piggy 
Autobiography
Your Love
Moment 4 Life

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

——————///——————-

BigDawg

Quote from: TriBeCa on September 14, 2019, 03:13:53 AM
Her strategy was quantity when it should've been quality. Now she's basically a veteran with no classic songs as a lead artist and she's made out to be a joke. She's like a Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: 1996. on September 14, 2019, 04:08:22 AM
Did It On Em
Chun Li
Roman's Revenge
Beez in the Trap
Lookin Ass Nigga
Truffle Butter
Feeling Myself
Monster
My Chick Bad
Hello Goodmorning
Superbass
StarshipsMake Me Proud
Fefe
Itty Bitty Piggy
Autobiography
Your Love
Moment 4 Life
Please :dead:

RAY7

Well she has a #1 song now 
fuck the Grammys they aren't really the authority on rap

🦚

——————///——————-

Buy The Stars✨

Her strategy was quantity when it should've been quality. Now she's basically a veteran with no classic songs as a lead artist and she's made out to be a joke. She's like a Vanilla Ice or MC Hammer.

i def agree with most of this.  i am a barb but i was getting upset with having 30 features on the hott 100 at one time. i dont know why she thought it would work!  She over saturated the market and made it harder for ppl to make a song go number cause fans were having to choose between 30 singles at a time.  She very well could have had a number 1 by now if it were not for that imo

as far as comparing her to vanilla ice or mc hammer is a real stretch and she def has classic songs

🦚

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 14, 2019, 10:19:21 AM

i def agree with most of this.  i am a barb but i was getting upset with having 30 features on the hott 100 at one time. i dont know why she thought it would work!  She over saturated the market and made it harder for ppl to make a song go number cause fans were having to choose between 30 singles at a time.  She very well could have had a number 1 by now if it were not for that imo

as far as comparing her to vanilla ice or mc hammer is a real stretch and she def has classic songs

N

None of her songs besides anaconda ever had slight chance of topping the all mighty hot hunnid. Lets stick to the facts.
——————///——————-

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: f.:.king fake humanitarian h::e on September 14, 2019, 10:20:45 AM

N

None of her songs besides anaconda ever had slight chance of topping the all mighty hot hunnid. Lets stick to the facts.

anaconda
super bass
starships 

and thats a just a few

just to name a few

MelMel

Quote from: 89 on September 14, 2019, 10:13:10 AM
Well she has a #1 song now
fuck the Grammys they aren't really the authority on rap
I think the title is still correct because she still don't have both bby  :unsure:

🦚

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 14, 2019, 10:29:25 AM
Quote from: f.:.king fake humanitarian h::e on September 14, 2019, 10:20:45 AM

N

anaconda
super bass
starships 

and thats a just a few

just to name a few

Supertrash and starshit were never anywhere close to going number 1.  :kii:

Lets stick to the damn fax
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

BAPHOMET.