Honesty Hour: Why do you think Nicki has never gotten a #1 or a GRAMMY?

Started by XXX., September 18, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 09:59:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2017, 09:42:34 PM
And honestly, no one takes nicki seriously as a rapper either.  She's diluted her credibility  by releasing shit songs like starships n shit. She wanted to be a popstar and now shes finding out what we do with popstars when we're done with them.  Her, Katy, and Gaga are hanging on by a fckn thread :dead:

!!!!!

Isn't it funny that Nicki, Katy & GaGa  all released around the same time?  And they were all rocking 100 looks at 90mph desperate to be edgy and get attention?

And they literally ALL started flopping at the same time!  :kii:
SWEAR TO GOD, I thought about this too  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: OnikaChrist on September 18, 2017, 07:51:05 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:49:11 PM
Onika, Cody just wanted to argue lol. You see how he all over the place but avoiding the area where logic resides

Lol you don't need to mess with him

I'm just waiting for a new strain of AIDS to knock that faggot right out! Lolz!
girl

The way this personality changes every day
:overit:

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 10:08:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2017, 09:48:08 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:58:20 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:55:24 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 07:52:33 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 07:47:18 PMIf hits and accolades don't matter
Hits and accolades isn't what this thread is about.

You specifically mentioned #1s and Grammys

ARE YOU DUMB?  :plzstop:

What do you think a #1 and a Grammy is? 

A hit and an accolade! NNDDNBbdnNndnnNDNNNNNnncccccc
True, but you can have a hit record that didn't go #1 and you can have a viable accolade that's not a Grammy, no?

Thanks for playin
:dead:
Yea, this is stupid. No one introduces someone as "billboard award winning artist SO AND SO". Grammys are the pinnacle of success which is why they even settle for introducing someone as a grammy nominee before they rattle off any lesser award that they've actually won.  No one is popping champagne for ALMOST making it to the finish line.  The girl has not excelled to the point of topping a chart or even being honored with THEE music award of ALL music awards but QUEEN! Cody stomped y'all out in here :kii:

I might make this post my sig!

sdsddddddddsd
I mean lets call a thing a damn THING :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2017, 10:13:48 PM
Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 09:59:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2017, 09:42:34 PM
And honestly, no one takes nicki seriously as a rapper either.  She's diluted her credibility  by releasing shit songs like starships n shit. She wanted to be a popstar and now shes finding out what we do with popstars when we're done with them.  Her, Katy, and Gaga are hanging on by a fckn thread :dead:

!!!!!

Isn't it funny that Nicki, Katy & GaGa  all released around the same time?  And they were all rocking 100 looks at 90mph desperate to be edgy and get attention?

And they literally ALL started flopping at the same time!  :kii:
SWEAR TO GOD, I thought about this too  :plzstop:

dhdhdhdh dhdhdh sounds real gimmicky

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 18, 2017, 06:36:43 PM
i think she's waiting for 2018. Its going to mark the 10 year anniversary of her entrance into the industry.

Its been a build up of sorts.

Build up of What? Radio doent touch her solo mess. Her attitude and How she treated the urban stations after she went "pop" is the wrath she's feeling right now coupled with her being 40. Nobody here for a 40 your old fried egg heffa still doing the same lame your my son mess. She's done.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

🦚

Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 10:52:46 PM
The fact that No Frauds is eligible for a gold plaque :feelinmyself:

Dickriding drake is a recurrent theme it seems.
——————///——————-

Kaeli.

No #1: because it seems like her team is incompetent as fuck. Anaconda at least would've gone #1 for at least a week if she had released the song/vid a week prior. Why they thought they could compete against Taylor is beyond me.

No Grammy - She clearly values the charts/money over artistic integrity. She's not really someone you go to for artist! bars! her best shot at a grammy so far was Monster.

Kaeli.

& the first album aged HORRIBLY & the second one was just bad.

fedswatchin

I don't think she's gonna disappoint on NM4. She's brewing something

XXX.

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 18, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

Let's keep it real.  Her first album was ALWAYS bad.  I never saw the hype.

Everyone loved Nicki for records like "Itty Bitty Piggy" and her fire ass features, and then she came with a bunch of ballads.  She wasted her opportunity to create a classic debut trying to chase Z100.

Kaeli.

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 10:59:47 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on September 18, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

Let's keep it real.  Her first album was ALWAYS bad.  I never saw the hype.

Everyone loved Nicki for records like "Itty Bitty Piggy" and her fire ass features, and then she came with a bunch of ballads.  She wasted her opportunity to create a classic debut trying to chase Z100.

lkfjdmalkl

Well when she released it, I was in middle school (bring on the shade lolz!) & I really thought she was Spitting! I used to go the fuck up! I kinda cringe now listening or seeing most of her mess from 2010-2011. I still use a lot of the features though but...

🦚

Quote from: OwnIt on September 18, 2017, 10:59:36 PM
I don't think she's gonna disappoint on NM4. She's brewing something

You didn't even buy those 3 singles. You were unimpressed.
——————///——————-