BRANDY : New instagram profil picture !

Started by Therealsypano, April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

And this looks similar to the outfit she is wearing in that Baby Mama video clip we all saw

Kalifornia.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BigDawg on April 21, 2020, 09:45:46 PM
Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 09:40:25 PM
Y'all are gonna get what ur gonna get. Sis is 40 and doesnt dress like 2/11. Thats really not her authentic self and how she dresses on the day to day. I want her to just fuck what everyone else thinks and just do her this era. After all these years doing what everyone wants, I want for her to be free. She owes herself that.
I agree, let everybody else do the FashionNova ads and the typical. She's doing what is comfortable and natural for her, lol let the girl live.

If she gonna dress like this at least get an endorsement mess with anthropology or urban outfitters DAMN !

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2020, 09:56:29 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 21, 2020, 09:54:41 PM
She looks happy
Very....... almost a clown kindve joy,  if u will

gbbhbbvvvvbnnnnbbnnnn

I'm tryna be supportive y'all  :plzstop: :unsure:

HUGO

fffff. Wow y'all really hate this huh?

:plzstop:

I do too

FRANCE

Y'all are gonna get what ur gonna get. Sis is 40 and doesnt dress like 2/11. Thats really not her authentic self and how she dresses on the day to day. I want her to just fuck what everyone else thinks and just do her this era. After all these years doing what everyone wants, I want for her to be free. She owes herself that.
I agree, let everybody else do the FashionNova ads and the typical. She's doing what is comfortable and natural for her, lol let the girl live.

Would I prefer her in the 2/11 looks? Oh for damn sure. Could she sex up the looks a bit more? Definitely. Choose better colours and patterns? If only she will. But I've long since come to terms with the fact that Brandy this era is doing what Brandy wants to do, and Im fine with that.

BigDawg

Quote from: Troye on April 21, 2020, 09:55:03 PM

If she gonna dress like this at least get an endorsement mess with anthropology or urban outfitters DAMN !
Lol, it's just clothes

HUGO

It just doesn't make fucking sense. She better not have wore this for the video or a photo shoot cuz she looks silly

Le Champ

Quote from: Hugo on April 21, 2020, 09:58:32 PM
fffff. Wow y'all really hate this huh?

:plzstop:

I do too

Bfnfbf

And those pictures posted look NOTHING like the mess Bran has been wearing. Their mess FITS...they don't look like some baggy mess that you wear for a grocery run  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

Woohoo Chile I'm struggling to be at peace with this  :dead:

Whatever makes her happy at the end of the day is what's important.

BigDawg

Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 09:59:17 PM

Would I prefer her in the 2/11 looks? Oh for damn sure. Could she sex up the looks a bit more? Definitely. Choose better colours and patterns? If only she will. But I've long since come to terms with the fact that Brandy this era is doing what Brandy wants to do, and Im fine with that.

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

Yeah this doesn't look different than the Free People/Hippy mess she's been giving for a while now

To me, at least.

Bish

NGL I avoid these pics (haven't seen the photo) and her IG because it makes me wonder about her mental state. 

But really at this point these threads are not necessary. We already know what look she is going to give so it's just an invitation for people to clown her and I'm over it.