Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

TriBeCa

She probably had an entire strategy for promo all mapped out, which I'm sure was postponed by all media. In situations like this, it would be beyond her control and forced to push back.

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Le Champ

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: TriBeCa on March 14, 2020, 07:08:38 PM
She probably had an entire strategy for promo all mapped out, which I'm sure was postponed by all media. In situations like this, it would be beyond her control and forced to push back.
do you have insider information?

Justaway_

ok i'll take it here

FDSFJDGNSDFJDSFNSLDJFBSDHNFNSDFKJSDBNHMFNAS,JDASNMFKSJD,MFNDSKJF,MDSNFJMAS,DNASJD,MABSFDSHMBFDSHMFBDSMHFDSJBFDSKMNFKJDSBFSDKJFSD

what in the.....

TriBeCa

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 14, 2020, 07:26:02 PM

No. I'm a medical student now. Done with the music biz. Lol. Part of my job used to be planning promo spots for major releases so I know delays in tv production also affect the release of music.

fedswatchin

Quote from: heir. on March 14, 2020, 02:38:41 PM
!!!

I get the frustration, especially considering all the pushbacks and deletes and mess that we've been thru

But c'mon. It is literally chaos and widespread panic in this country right now sfssfsfsf

At least we can say she was definitely ready and gave us a date.

This wouldn't be fair for her to release something for the first time in years at such a chaotic time in the country's history. Like, we're literally watching a huge, horribly historic moment play out in front of our eyes right now.
!!! :plzstop:

This isn't as bad a situation as it could be. It's still coming

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: TriBeCa on March 14, 2020, 07:43:40 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 14, 2020, 07:26:02 PM

No. I'm a medical student now. Done with the music biz. Lol. Part of my job used to be planning promo spots for major releases so I know delays in tv production also affect the release of music.
thanks for the info and congrats on your new path  :blush:

🦚

Corona would be a dumb reason to push back music.

Ppl don't have to leave the house to listen. If anything releasing music now is smart...give the ppl some entertainment
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on March 14, 2020, 06:56:39 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on March 14, 2020, 04:55:49 PM

This would be a dope album cover. Better than that freedom rings mess

sssss

Maybe sumn like this

gnfdonsflg;kgfdmlkMSMKDMKDMKLADKLMDSMKA

oh wow

Justaway_

CREAM.