Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 17, 2020, 02:49:32 PM
If they're pushing things back it wouldn't kill them so say so..

!!!

but her silently updating her profile and pic, and posting a pic @ a shoot has me thinking Queen is proceeding to mess  :enchantress:

Bentley. HARRIS!

it would be financially and commercially advantageous to have the only alberm on the market come friday... just saying

Harlem

Yeah if Brandy can drop the album, video and documentary this weekend, she may do a little somethjng since everyone is home and bored

Young

promo!

n

I aint see Jhene anywhere and she turned numbers

Ghan would have the entire industry chuning in a bit--if she released

Gilgamesh.

Anyway, this just came up in my suggested videos https://youtu.be/MfUw5-uZpDo

i love this hair on her :stressed:

Young

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on March 17, 2020, 03:02:28 PM
it would be financially and commercially advantageous to have the only alberm on the market come friday... just saying

FRANCE

Dont get ur hopes up. Just wait for something official.

wizzy

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 17, 2020, 03:44:39 PM
Anyway, this just came up in my suggested videos https://youtu.be/MfUw5-uZpDo

i love this hair on her :stressed:
:-( this barbie doll
and I dont know of anyone with this look so it would be uniquely hers rn

awaken.

It wouldn't

Young

Quote from: awaken. on March 17, 2020, 05:40:07 PM

It wouldn't

Can you explain bby?

D.I.E.G.O.

It wouldn't. She doesn't make money from streaming, like most artists. If she can't perform or tour, she's not making coins. There is nothing commercially advantageous about it.

FRANCE

I wanted braid Brandy to come back and I'm glad that's back. Call me crazy, but her braids was a part of her branding and when she got rid of it, she kinda blended in with the other chicks. I like that she's rocking it now in a more trendy style especially since all these artists now be rocking it. Claim it back just like everything else (like her logo and music vids). Brandy owns braids. She's known for it. 

Young

Quote from: LF on March 17, 2020, 06:36:31 PM
I wanted braid Brandy to come back and I'm glad that's back. Call me crazy, but her braids was a part of her branding and when she got rid of it, she kinda blended in with the other chicks. I like that she's rocking it now in a more trendy style especially since all these artists now be rocking it. Claim it back just like everything else (like her logo and music vids). Brandy owns braids. She's known for it.

So true !

reekz

Hope she change this title. Sound like something Monica or Fanny would do. 

Baby Mama"