Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 17, 2020, 08:09:45 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on March 17, 2020, 07:47:09 PM
Quote from: Harlem on March 17, 2020, 07:28:14 PM
Quote from: Young on March 17, 2020, 07:10:23 PM

This girl don't know the difference between a post and a story huh lol

VBNCNCNDNDNMCKVKCJFJ

Kween trying to figure out IG still. She's so removed.  :plzstop:

maybe she wants it to be a proper post?
yeah she's been doing both. Her last quote was on her story as well

fedswatchin

Quote from: LF on March 17, 2020, 06:36:31 PM
I wanted braid Brandy to come back and I'm glad that's back. Call me crazy, but her braids was a part of her branding and when she got rid of it, she kinda blended in with the other chicks.
!!

Her hair was laid OUT for Human & Two Eleven and she looked great. But yeah, these blonde braids connects her brand from the past to where she's at now

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2020, 06:37:52 PM
I wanted braid Brandy to come back and I'm glad that's back. Call me crazy, but her braids was a part of her branding and when she got rid of it, she kinda blended in with the other chicks. I like that she's rocking it now in a more trendy style especially since all these artists now be rocking it. Claim it back just like everything else (like her logo and music vids). Brandy owns braids. She's known for it.

So true !

bbhggv

BRockaBaby

She needs to work on her social media presence and marketing. It's so inconsistent so the non Stan doesn't have anything to cling to when it comes to her. There's no theme to her social media. There's no specialty. She's been sitting between 4.2-4.3 million followers for a while now. She should be close to 8/9 mill by now. 

I just can't understand how people around her don't tell her these things or don't get it. Save your story for the personal stuff. Make your posts more theme centric.  I just wish I could sit at a table with her and say "what do YOU want" and build a strategy around that for her social media and PR. It's SO important in today's world. People have to want to see your posts to connect!!!! 

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: sowhat on March 17, 2020, 08:44:07 PM
I wanted braid Brandy to come back and I'm glad that's back. Call me crazy, but her braids was a part of her branding and when she got rid of it, she kinda blended in with the other chicks.
!!

Her hair was laid OUT for Human & Two Eleven and she looked great. But yeah, these blonde braids connects her brand from the past to where she's at now
I agree. I love these long ass braids
:flamebroiled:

b7

She's not even on social media often enough to have any consistent look or theme. Someone should just run it for her 

she really used to be on it all the time it felt like but she's not a social media girl, it seems.

b7

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on March 17, 2020, 10:00:08 PM
I miss when she used to mess on Twitter with us
:stressed:
nznxnxnxn now she REALLY don't fuck with twitter

b7

b7

Quote from: 1RIG on March 17, 2020, 10:08:18 PM
Oop! The album is officially done. Sonja said they're listening to it now

someone was on the board saying her deadline to turn the album in was this week. Glad that's true

:stressed:

Let's go

b7

Queen still doing photoshoots and finishing the damns album through the corona scares >>>

ack! Don't let it stop u Queen 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: 1RIG on March 17, 2020, 09:56:40 PM
She's not even on social media often enough to have any consistent look or theme. Someone should just run it for her

she really used to be on it all the time it felt like but she's not a social media girl, it seems.

But this is what I mean. You'd be better off having someone run it and keep it active and cohesive vs these random posts. I know she's somewhat old school but I think even Mon has realized people want to see quality at the LEAST so let me get me someone to take these hi quality pics.

Idk I just need her to package herself. She can still be true brandy but still package herself better.