Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: lovechild on March 20, 2020, 01:32:18 PM
Still no update from Bran? Teaser of the video? Countdown? Any type of confirmation that it's still coming?
well she put it in her bio.. just no date.

yall I wanna lash her too but theres literally a crisis happening  :plzstop:

and she has two parents over 60  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 02:15:17 PM
Still no update from Bran? Teaser of the video? Countdown? Any type of confirmation that it's still coming?

Yeah, I know I'm gonna get lashed for this but I'd almost rather her wait, especially if she had promo lined up in the form of performances to push the single. If she releases this and it flops, it's probably the last project we'll see from her  :'(

Kalifornia.

Quote from: LF on March 20, 2020, 02:04:46 PM
The fact that some of y'all were thinking that Bran would've pushed the release date to this Friday. Like she has ever pushed UP a date to anything over the years - everything has been a push BACK. Why would she start now? :kii: This is the same woman that left y'all asses damn near stranded in Washington during the winter and ya still fallin for her promises.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Heated🔥

I think that if I ever get to the point of not caring about this girl would be due to her lack of communication with her fans.

FRANCE

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on March 20, 2020, 02:20:23 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 02:15:17 PM

Yeah, I know I'm gonna get lashed for this but I'd almost rather her wait, especially if she had promo lined up in the form of performances to push the single. If she releases this and it flops, it's probably the last project we'll see from her  :'(

Right. If she's not gonna put it out right and do what she can to make it a successful venture, then just wait. Cause if it took us 8 years to get to this point, imagine what will happen if things dont go her way and she makes a loss.

HUGO

The fact that some of y'all were thinking that Bran would've pushed the release date to this Friday. Like she has ever pushed UP a date to anything over the years - everything has been a push BACK. Why would she start now? :kii: This is the same woman that left y'all asses damn near stranded in Washington during the winter and ya still fallin for her promises.

Sskskksksjsjxjfjjd :plzstop:
It's funny now but I was fucking pissed

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Hugo on March 20, 2020, 02:23:06 PM

Sskskksksjsjxjfjjd :plzstop:
It's funny now but I was fucking pissed

:plzstop: :plzstop: I got so DRUNK that night. Wasted flight and hotel room  :hmph:

brocka4life

All of these singers using social media to sing for their fans and give "concerts" during this crisis and the vocal bible is silent. Pushing the single back is understandable, but engage with your fans while everything is being shut down. Sing in your bathroom or something. 

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: brocka4life on March 20, 2020, 02:39:26 PM
All of these singers using social media to sing for their fans and give "concerts" during this crisis and the vocal bible is silent. Pushing the single back is understandable, but engage with your fans while everything is being shut down. Sing in your bathroom or something.

someone pitch her this idea

HUGO

Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 02:40:02 PM
Did bran ever apologize for DC?

She has some excuse about her being sick. I don't believe it tho. Someone from the producing team with the orchestra said sis wasn't trying to sing live and wanted some songs prerecorded

BRockaBaby

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 20, 2020, 02:41:29 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 20, 2020, 02:39:26 PM

someone pitch her this idea

She's not gonna do it. Bran is somewhere but not here. If that makes sense.

Two weeks before a potential single drop and no word.

A week before a potential single drop and nothing.

EVEN if they did push it back, she could still be doing things to tease and market the song. Stills from the video set. Little lyric videos. Like there's just no excuse I'm sorry the more and more I think about it the more I realize how sad it is and how disconnected she has to be from current trends.

And it's not expensive so I don't want to hear nothing about budgets and out of her control. She lives in LA. The number of creative people that would do work for her for free just to add to their portfolios or just for the experience is countless.

lovechild

Yeah hoping sis says something . I feel like she had to tell Sonja to post that "hi guys listening to the Brandy album" photo lol like sis .... talk to us!!! She can get on Instagram live anytime she wants and talk to us directly . Let me stop fuming tho. Y'all be safe out here lol 

CHOKE

The way the girls found out while stepping off the plane

:stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 02:40:02 PM
Did bran ever apologize for DC?
Nope just complained about the ppl at the venue who wouldn't let her pre-record