Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Hugo on March 20, 2020, 02:53:41 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 20, 2020, 02:40:02 PM
Did bran ever apologize for DC?

She has some excuse about her being sick. I don't believe it tho. Someone from the producing team with the orchestra said sis wasn't trying to sing live and wanted some songs prerecorded
oh yeah
It was probably a mix.
She was overworking herself for sure

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Estelle Ghetto on March 20, 2020, 04:28:25 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on March 20, 2020, 02:25:44 PM
Quote from: Hugo on March 20, 2020, 02:23:06 PM
Quote from: LF on March 20, 2020, 02:04:46 PM
The fact that some of y'all were thinking that Bran would've pushed the release date to this Friday. Like she has ever pushed UP a date to anything over the years - everything has been a push BACK. Why would she start now? :kii: This is the same woman that left y'all asses damn near stranded in Washington during the winter and ya still fallin for her promises.

Sskskksksjsjxjfjjd :plzstop:
It's funny now but I was fucking pissed

:plzstop: :plzstop: I got so DRUNK that night. Wasted flight and hotel room :hmph:
DAMN.
:fuming:

:dead: It probably wouldn't have worked anyway. Whisky dick is real.

Blackpantha

Guys calm down! We are facing a global crisis right now. We need to be more focused on our friends, family and loved ones well being. And Brandy has to do the same as well. The single, video and album can wait. I can't enjoy this single knowing that the 'Rona is out there creating chaos. 

Simmer down y'all and drop your bussies in some warm water and vinegar for an hour or two. 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Noni

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on March 20, 2020, 04:03:29 PM

She has some excuse about her being sick. I don't believe it tho. Someone from the producing team with the orchestra said sis wasn't trying to sing live and wanted some songs prerecorded
wrong. She wanted her backgrounds to be a part of every single song, and the leader of the orchestra wanted his WIFE to record the backgrounds instead. 

During Brandy's rehearsal the night before, she stepped on stage only to hear the other woman's vocals blaring through  :dead:

PART of it was what you heard, but that was never the full mess. It was a fucking disaster and Kindred can confirm this
:uhh: :uhh:

improper and classless of them to do that. They can't run a business pulling bts bull like this

fedswatchin

Harlem

I guess that Nick Jr mess is real. It's Brandy's official profile pic now
:overit:

Le Champ

Monika

Quote from: 1RIG on March 20, 2020, 04:03:29 PM

wrong. She wanted her backgrounds to be a part of every single song, and the leader of the orchestra wanted his WIFE to record the backgrounds instead. 

During Brandy's rehearsal the night before, she stepped on stage only to hear the other woman's vocals blaring through  :dead:

PART of it was what you heard, but that was never the full mess. It was a fucking disaster and Kindred can confirm this
wow, that's so wrong! SMH!
Yahudah

hewritez

c @ her reading these comments and then making it her profile pic
:dead:

hopefully this means it's coming on schedule?