Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

I don't think her team is creative or forward thinking enough to come up with a plan to capitalize in this climate. It seems like they had a very traditional plan prepared for rollout...and now they're stuck. This is really a learning lesson for everyone honestly.

fedswatchin

Y'all are being naive

& Crypt Keeper don't ever quote me again

fedswatchin

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 23, 2020, 08:28:56 AM
I don't want Bran releasing under this mess. Kinda reminds me of the Whit situation and how that over shadowed the release of the single with Monica.

Yes people are home and bored, but I do think Brandy needs a media and radio run, and doing it after the single has dropped seems pointless IMO. If it doesn't perform well by the time she starts talking about it, she will be defending a flop project instead of an anticipated one. Speaking on a project before it's performance seems like a healthier convo for a veteran artist IMO
!!

Weeknd and Childish have machines behind them.

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: demetriusrocka on March 23, 2020, 08:33:24 AM
Nah it's always better to do a radio run while the song is out.

If the song is released on the 27th, how would she do a radio run? I'm assuming most stations aren't having guest at this time.

lovechild

I may be late but why is her old Instagram page now a fan site? Who's running it? 

BORderline

All these damn A&R in their heads but cashiers in real life. A bunch of DUMB hoes!

Not dropping a single and not being able to promote it anywhere (Radio/TV/Concert)

Yes Maverick and eOne! Listen to these hoes, drop a single in which  you invested thousands of dollars and then, sit at home, watching it plank... just because some faggots are tired of waiting.

DO IT. These hoes swear they will teach you how to do your job and make your companies viable and profitable whereas $36 is sitting on their dry bank account. 

Le Champ

Zhmnhgjtt

I feel like they should hold off. If they release it and it tanks, they will always wonder "what if we would have waited?"
I just wish Bran was the type of artist to drop something in lieu of to hold us over. Or at least damn communicate :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: MrMoon on March 23, 2020, 08:57:22 AM
All these damn A&R in their heads but cashiers in real life. A bunch of DUMB hoes!

Not dropping a single and not being able to promote it anywhere (Radio/TV/Concert)

Yes Maverick and eOne! Listen to these hoes, drop a single in which  you invested thousands of dollars and then, sit at home, watching it plank... just because some faggots are tired of waiting.

DO IT. These hoes swear they will teach you how to do your job and make your companies viable and profitable whereas $36 is sitting on their dry bank account.
ggffff
D
Xd

D
D
D
D
X
X

EL CHICO CEDRICO

All these damn A&R in their heads but cashiers in real life. A bunch of DUMB hoes!

Yes Maverick and eOne! Listen to these hoes, drop a single in which  you invested thousands of dollars and then, sit at home, watching it plank... just because some faggots are tired of waiting.

Jeuguflzoicirif BO FUCKING RIS !!!!! You didn't have to undress them like that omagaaahhhhh  :plzstop:

But keep going sis

BrandyFromTheFuture

yea, it is a business decision afterall if they decide to postpone it. guess most of us are just tired of waiting.

BORderline

And just put that damn board on lockdown as well until Rona is gone.

I hope y'all won't complain like THAT til the video drops cause whew... Y'all are so energetic when it's about MESS and talking shit but to get your damn lives together y'all sure are impotent.

Sluts.

BORderline

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on March 23, 2020, 09:02:54 AM

Jeuguflzoicirif BO FUCKING RIS !!!!! You didn't have to undress them like that omagaaahhhhh  :plzstop:

But keep going sis

Hey Cédric!
:sobusyjetsetter:

These people are DRENCHEDt in negativity. This shit is exhausting to read. Like come on! Whewwww!

lovechild

Quote from: Le Champ on March 23, 2020, 08:43:23 AM
I don't think her team is creative or forward thinking enough to come up with a plan to capitalize in this climate. It seems like they had a very traditional plan prepared for rollout...and now they're stuck. This is really a learning lesson for everyone honestly.

True! & like I mentioned before even if she doesn't release the single she can still release something just to keep her fans happy. Release an unreleased track or something .

Opposites Attract.

n

Y'all really sitting on here acting like it's 1999. Doing a promo run aunt gon do shit. Nobody does those anymor. Brandy didn't even do a promo mess for Love Again and it got good UAC play and a Grammy nom. This new single ain't gonna have no reach outside of her core audience and with this coronavirus mess it could possibly go viral with the right digital marketing. Brandy could easily sit up on IG live singing her old shit and drum up press for her new shit. People love her voice. 

Her team isn't creative or forward thinking like they should be. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: MrMoon on March 23, 2020, 09:14:26 AM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on March 23, 2020, 09:02:54 AM

But keep going sis

Hey Cédric!
:sobusyjetsetter:

These people are DRENCHEDt in negativity. This shit is exhausting to read. Like come on! Whewwww!

I knowwwwww !!! You betta READ those HIV infected hole negative whores Boris !!!
  :blessed: