Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Just saw the album cover for new albuM 7 AM with brandy looking like a sunrise 🌅 🥰 looks awesome can't wait to purchase and listen 👂

Heated🔥

Quote from: long-timeBfan on March 24, 2020, 10:45:26 AM
Just saw the album cover for new albuM 7 AM with brandy looking like a sunrise 🌅 🥰 looks awesome can't wait to purchase and listen 👂
:uhh:

Eh...

🤣😂🤣
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ma Lo

That's fan art dummy not the official album cover. 

BRockaBaby

Quote from: heir. on March 24, 2020, 10:07:18 AM
no I just wasn't reading every page in here

:calmdownsis:

so I missed his tea.

I mean I'm not shocked. Once she removed those "view" clips it was pretty obvious what was about to go down

she Should say something though. I can understand her not wanting to disappoint with an announcement of the pushback tea but at least stans won't be salivating for the mess on March 26th at 11:59PM only to break tf down minutes later when reality hits

nnnnn

there's literally a fan page still posting countdown videos each day. (5 days, 4 days, 3 days)
they have no idea that the shit may not be coming... :uhh:

#Mu7

She can do like cardi did and say that she isn canceling because of rona nobody would be mad.

BrandyFromTheFuture

would you be so kind to post it

BRockaBaby

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on March 24, 2020, 11:09:29 AM

would you be so kind to post it

:dead:

Ulysses

:dead:

BrandyFromTheFuture

CHOKE

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on March 24, 2020, 01:22:12 AM
I just realized silent unfriended me  on fb

i thought we were cool

jajkssjsjsjjdjsjsjdjsjdjdjsjsjsjsmdkjskskdjr