Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

I'd love something unreleased to be tossed out to us while we wait a bit 

'ology

Quote from: 89 on March 25, 2020, 04:00:28 PM
So these other artists
that are pushing with new music and videos performing etc
didnt work hard? Just watched Jadakiss' interview w/Hollywood Unlocked
a radio show, that is in LA like ...
Im just not hearing these BS excuses nothing is stopping her
I agree but you know how Brandy is lol and at least she said something this time.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Le Champ

Young

Yeah guys-- this official statement from her is a step in the right direction.

Lets be grateful for that at least!

I think BM is gonna smash whenever its released :stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: Young on March 25, 2020, 04:05:32 PM
Yeah guys-- this official statement from her is a step in the right direction.

Lets be grateful for that at least!

I think BM is gonna smash whenever its released:stressed:
and we again dont even know when that is now
we finally had a release date and now we're back to "coming soon"
but yay she spoke up with bad news :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young

ssssssss

Ray don't get me started

My fear is that if this lasts long enough ; Ghan will be in a different place creatively and want to rework/scrap everything for a new mess
:stressed:

But I'll remain hopeful  :stressed:

ReVon

Dr Naomi Campbell

Oh girl shut up
Y'all waited a decade, a few more weeks won't kill ya

Monika

Quote from: 89 on March 25, 2020, 03:31:06 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 25, 2020, 03:25:51 PM
Yeah but Brandy ain't John Legend or Usher 
whats the difference? Shes a 40 yr old R&B artist like they are
not a 20 something like Cardi, make it make sense :uhh:
she postponed it, Ray. Just take it, and let it go, man. It really will be alright.
Yahudah

b7

I get it. As fans it would be a nice gift but they seemingly had so much planned around the song and radio/tv was a big part of that.

May be a bit old school to some, but I'm sure she doesn't want to waste a feature with chance by just tossing it out and the whole world moving on by tomorrow because Trump says something that puts is in harms way again sdddd

This is like the best time to stream but the worst time for everything else. A singles success (even moderate) would do a lot more for her era and album. No need to associate it with this corona virus era

I have a feeling we'll be back to "normal" within a month or so in terms of not having to stay in the house. Trump is insane and keeps talking about Easter  :kii:

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on March 25, 2020, 04:14:44 PM
I get it. As fans it would be a nice gift but they seemingly had so much planned around the song and radio/tv was a big part of that.

May be a bit old school to some, but I'm sure she doesn't want to waste a feature with chance by just tossing it out and the whole world moving on by tomorrow because Trump says something that puts is in harms way again sdddd

This is like the best time to stream but the worst time for everything else. A singles success (even moderate) would do a lot more for her era and album. No need to associate it with this corona virus era

I have a feeling we'll be back to "normal" within a month or so in terms of not having to stay in the house. Trump is insane and keeps talking about Easter  :kii:

ddsdsdssdsss Trump is a kii

RatherBe

Quote from: Ntwadumela on March 25, 2020, 03:31:44 PM
She needs a hit .. you can't read?
define hit. because im not expecting her to be top 20 on the hot 100. so what are your thoughts?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on March 25, 2020, 04:14:44 PM

!!!

What's the significance with Easter is this Nigga trying to go Easter egg hunting :dead:

Eh...

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 25, 2020, 02:11:33 PM
I'm so afraid the song gon leak!  Then what   Smh

I'm sure it will soon... It's been lingering too long
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Monika

That response was perfect. Awwww, love her! She sounds beautiful, too!  :wub:
Yahudah