Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

Started by yearofbrandy, March 14, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camo

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 25, 2020, 06:02:14 PM
n

Some of y'all are delusional as fuck and need to get fucking real. The song won't debut on Billboard 100 no matter when it's released and that's just fucking facts. She needs to just release it and use the current situation to her advantage. Erykah was charging the girls $1 to listen to her old shit and Chloe and Halle just did a concert mess to promote their upcoming alber.  These is no excuse.
You're an idiot.

Young

FRANCE

Quote from: Alpha on March 25, 2020, 06:28:40 PM
This just gives her and Mon more time to get in the studio

The album is done and supposedly turned in.

Sovereign.

That was beautiful, Brandy. This was refreshing, straightforward and satisfying. Also, her tone is butter. 🙌🏿

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Young on March 25, 2020, 04:10:55 PM
ssssssss

Ray don't get me started

My fear is that if this lasts long enough ; Ghan will be in a different place creatively and want to rework/scrap everything for a new mess
:stressed:

But I'll remain hopeful  :stressed:

I don't think she will be able to if they album was due at a certain date that how now passed. I don't think Maverick will have any part in those types of games if they have anything to do with it.

Sovereign.

Y'all remember she recorded a song I believe with Hit-Boy titles "White Flag" for "Two Eleven"? 

hewritez

f
why do I feel like someone made her post this.
"oh I should? oh, okay. Let me make a quick video then."

Sovereign.

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 25, 2020, 06:02:14 PM
n

Some of y'all are delusional as fuck and need to get fucking real. The song won't debut on Billboard 100 no matter when it's released and that's just fucking facts. She needs to just release it and use the current situation to her advantage. Erykah was charging the girls $1 to listen to her old shit and Chloe and Halle just did a concert mess to promote their upcoming alber.  These is no excuse.

That's unfair to assume that the song will flop don't you think? Without first seeing what deals she and her team have up their sleeves?

Le Champ

Quote from: hewritez on March 25, 2020, 06:50:45 PM
f
hdhhdjdjd
I could definitely see bran giving a "they'll figure it out"
:dead: :dead:

Sovereign.

Quote from: hewritez on March 25, 2020, 06:50:45 PM
f

n

Y'all just love to type shit.  Get real. :plzstop:

silentbx

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on March 25, 2020, 04:27:33 PM
Unless she had a bunch a promo set up for this week which it didn't seem like she did I don't see the point in postponing. People are Home, Bored and streaming this sad situation we are in right now might have actually benefited her.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2020/03/24/music-streaming-is-declining/

BRockaBaby

March 25, 2020, 07:07:14 PM #987 Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 07:07:30 PM by BRockaBaby
Quote from: silentbx on March 25, 2020, 07:03:36 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on March 25, 2020, 04:27:33 PM
Unless she had a bunch a promo set up for this week which it didn't seem like she did I don't see the point in postponing. People are Home, Bored and streaming this sad situation we are in right now might have actually benefited her.

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2020/03/24/music-streaming-is-declining/

:dead: well EMERGE silent!

Lol

BRockaBaby

Good to see some factual figures though. I'm sure maverick knows what they're doing. They have access to so many industry figures and so much research. 

never opposed to a push back though I did wish we still were getting it Friday. My biggest issue was lack of communication and she's shut me up. So I'm good now! 

what else is going on? 

Harlem

As long as we get that horrendous single cover updated for something better, I'm Gucci now lol...

Silent make that call sir! Lol