Previous topic - Next topic

Stewie

h

she clearly doesnt enjoy it anymore....she should just quit and focus on acting

BigDawg

Quote from: Bentley! on November 25, 2015, 04:46:39 PM
ssss

Yes 10 years

Cause the more we keep pushing sis to give mess like 2-11 it becomes a race to keep up instead of pave the way

I don't honestly feel like Put It Down or What You Need was Brandy at all :dead:

Ppl get to her and get in her head and it's a wrap :dead:

Like honestly guys what artist in HISTORY doesn't perform the songs from over half their albums at least once, or even acknowledge them tbh :kii:

No ma'am. Just take a break Brandy. Away from the yes men. You deserve it.
I agree, I liked Put It Down and it probably would have been ideal in her 20's but it didnt seem to fit her today.

JRocka

Quote from: FOHWTBS on November 25, 2015, 04:45:53 PM
Quote from: LiBra on November 25, 2015, 04:40:23 PM
Quote from: FOHWTBS on November 25, 2015, 04:07:22 PM
She has had a wonderful music career. Not many will ever see the success she had during her run. She's forever in Billboard's history with The Boy Is Mine. It gets no better than that. Countless awards and accolades. What more can 1 ask for ?

!!! besides the music climate has change and she still is holding it down in this fickle industry. Plus she still have her supporters and that's all that matters.

Right. The industry has changed drastically.  Brandy needs to be more than just an artist when doing music now. That's why I suggested the indie route. Major labels are only good for two things nowaday pushing your song at radio and getting your album out in stores. Everything else an artist can do them self.
!!! i decided to no longer fume cause I look at Bran as more than a music artist despite that's why i fell in love with her in the first place..the chick is Triple Threat and I can actually see Bran crossing over more on the screens which is fine by me! More exposure for her and more interest when she actually releases music

Kaeli.

Well I have faith in Brandy. She just needs to get her head in the game & get someone to back her & her material.
Two 'Lev came out & outsold artists like Ci & Kelly & they had bigger hits than she did + are more popular amongst teens and such. She can still do it.

BAPHOMET.

tigernathan

Quote from: MrMoon on November 25, 2015, 04:37:14 PM
If Brandy wanted to release some music independently she would... I mean she heard that ColdPlay song on the radio, punched to the studio, recorded it and posted it.

That's what gets me :plzstop:

She can release a song if she wants but chooses not to. I don't get it.

Bentley!

She hasn't LIKED what she's doing or done. I believe something is deeper.

Focus has one of her biggest cult followings and I think we got two lines on a ustream one time :dead:
The U.K. fans got to hear When You Touch me once :dead:

And if it's not something deeper then it's just a mess to do that :kii:

Thank you for Afrodisiac Brandy!

Mel.

I def do agree with the getting away from yes men comment.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley! on November 25, 2015, 04:46:39 PM

Like honestly guys what artist in HISTORY doesn't perform the songs from over half their albums at least once, or even acknowledge them tbh :kii:

i HATE that

BORderline

I'm playing Magic right now

This girl just can't stop doing music

fd
fd
fg

gf

fg

throwintheTAL

Lazarus

Quote from: LiBra on November 25, 2015, 04:48:58 PM
She has had a wonderful music career. Not many will ever see the success she had during her run. She's forever in Billboard's history with The Boy Is Mine. It gets no better than that. Countless awards and accolades. What more can 1 ask for ?

!!! besides the music climate has change and she still is holding it down in this fickle industry. Plus she still have her supporters and that's all that matters.

Right. The industry has changed drastically.  Brandy needs to be more than just an artist when doing music now. That's why I suggested the indie route. Major labels are only good for two things nowaday pushing your song at radio and getting your album out in stores. Everything else an artist can do them self.
!!! i decided to no longer fume cause I look at Bran as more than a music artist despite that's why i fell in love with her in the first place..the chick is Triple Threat and I can actually see Bran crossing over more on the screens which is fine by me! More exposure for her and more interest when she actually releases music

That's all I'm saying. Venting and fuming ain't going to solve anything. Just be happy and appreciative of what Brandy has given to us already musically.

And I'm happy for her endeavours she's receiving now. I'm not particularly or overly excited about Zoe Moon but I'll see what it's about once it debut.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Bentley! on November 25, 2015, 04:50:57 PM
She hasn't LIKED what she's doing or done. I believe something is deeper.

Focus has one of her biggest cult followings and I think we got two lines on a ustream one time :dead:
The U.K. fans got to hear When You Touch me once :dead:

And if it's not something deeper then it's just a mess to do that :kii:

Thank you for Afrodisiac Brandy!
this doesn't make sense

JRocka

Quote from: FOHWTBS on November 25, 2015, 04:53:00 PM
Quote from: LiBra on November 25, 2015, 04:48:58 PM

That's all I'm saying. Venting and fuming ain't going to solve anything. Just be happy and appreciative of what Brandy has given to us already musically.

And I'm happy for her endeavours she's receiving now. I'm not particularly or overly excited about Zoe Moon but I'll see what it's about once it debut.

i'm kinda anticipating Zoe Moon i love when Bran gets into character lol

Herb.