Dead at vh1 and this throwback clip #PoorJackie

Started by 🦚, August 12, 2017, 10:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: BowDown on August 12, 2017, 01:31:16 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:30:35 PM
Shaunie been fake, but y'all stayed going up for the piglet nose ass bitch.
bcdbbddbdd

I don't think anyone uses Shaunie tho..

Okay!

Never seen anyone going up.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:26:36 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:22:23 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:19:35 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:16:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:12:44 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:11:35 PM
The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

Nope. It's still a mystery.

I think that's what makes this situation different.  I totally see your point, though.  Draya was trifling as hell if it was true.  The boy crawling into the damn house with dog shit & piss everywhere.  Feeding himself while she's out thottin & boppin.

But no one ever was able to prove it, and that makes me think maybe there's some truth to what she was saying?

Jackie, on the other hand, has both of her daughters telling us she was an abusive monster.

But whether she was really a monster or not isn't the issue here for me, Vonc or anyone that's on the opposing side. That's far from it. We're NOT saying Jackie didn't do the things Takari said she did.

Well, that's strictly what I'm talking about.

The argument about Evelyn being able to use the info is kinda debatable.  It's all reads at the end of the day.  And Jackie has done much of the same over the years.  Especially her first couple of  seasons.

I just feel like when you constantly immerse yourself in mess, make sure your house is clean.  Because the girls will unlock your front door.

The same could go for Evelyn too though. She's no one's saint. My issue with this is the fact that everyone says that kids is off limits, but yet Evelyn walking around constantly speaking on Takari and talking to the girl knowing she got a beef with Jackie.

If I got beef with somebody, you won't see me using their kids as a bait. I don't care how much I hate you, it's a boundary
EXACTLY! Kids are off limits but uve been actively communicating with mine all season in an effort to get at me.  It's bullshit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:32:45 PM
I like shaunie  :cheerup:

I live for the mess she gets away with and how uppity she acts

JNNBBHBBBVvvccccxxxdfff

r u marlon

Scott.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:31:42 PM
The Draya thing is tricky.  Was that police report real?  To this day, Dray says it wasn't. 

Did we ever get proof?

I think that's what makes this situation different.  I totally see your point, though.  Draya was trifling as hell if it was true.  The boy crawling into the damn house with dog shit & piss everywhere.  Feeding himself while she's out thottin & boppin.

But no one ever was able to prove it, and that makes me think maybe there's some truth to what she was saying?

Jackie, on the other hand, has both of her daughters telling us she was an abusive monster.

But whether she was really a monster or not isn't the issue here for me, Vonc or anyone that's on the opposing side. That's far from it. We're NOT saying Jackie didn't do the things Takari said she did.

The argument about Evelyn being able to use the info is kinda debatable.  It's all reads at the end of the day.  And Jackie has done much of the same over the years.  Especially her first couple of  seasons.

I just feel like when you constantly immerse yourself in mess, make sure your house is clean.  Because the girls will unlock your front door.

The same could go for Evelyn too though. She's no one's saint. My issue with this is the fact that everyone says that kids is off limits, but yet Evelyn walking around constantly speaking on Takari and talking to the girl knowing she got a beef with Jackie.

If I got beef with somebody, you won't see me using their kids as a bait. I don't care how much I hate you, it's a boundary

I think you guys get so caught up in a who's right mess, where I just personally see it as everyone being messy as hell!  Which is why I'm not passionate one way or the other.  Jackie hopped in Evelyn's event being messy trying to address MESS when it wasn't the time or place.   And Evelyn hit with the low blow.  Jackie retaliated by returning the favor.  And so on and so forth.

It's all just messy!  I don't see one read worse than the other.

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

So, yeah.  I haven't chosen a side in the Kidsgate mess.  This ain't new info.  Jackie's kids told us years ago she's a horrible mother.  And I like to drag her for it!

Kinda like Evelyn.

Okay that's fine. So let my stance be about what I feel is right and you can stay about the mess.

Vonc2002

Nah no one likes shaunie. One kinda changed their tune but ugh at them in general tbh :dead:
And maybe rig but he be trolling and dont even watch this damn show
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

August 12, 2017, 01:36:46 PM #65 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 01:37:11 PM by Scott.
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:32:52 PM
Quote from: BowDown on August 12, 2017, 01:31:16 PM
bcdbbddbdd

I don't think anyone uses Shaunie tho..

Okay!

Never seen anyone going up.

Some of you guys was living during that Brandi ordeal. But I guess y'all just didn't like the bitch no way so hey.

Vonc2002

Oh and u i guess but u like Evelyn so :dead:

🦚

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

JNNBBHBBBVvvccccxxxdfff

r u marlon

I like the cast tbh. Bring back sen'niyah n get rid of christen.

Hell bring back Sundy too.  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

XXX.

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:35:34 PM

Did we ever get proof?

I think you guys get so caught up in a who's right mess, where I just personally see it as everyone being messy as hell!  Which is why I'm not passionate one way or the other.  Jackie hopped in Evelyn's event being messy trying to address MESS when it wasn't the time or place.   And Evelyn hit with the low blow.  Jackie retaliated by returning the favor.  And so on and so forth.

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

So, yeah.  I haven't chosen a side in the Kidsgate mess.  This ain't new info.  Jackie's kids told us years ago she's a horrible mother.  And I like to drag her for it!

Kinda like Evelyn.

Okay that's fine. So let my stance be about what I feel is right and you can stay about the mess.

Your stance can be whatever you want it to be.  But be clear comparing Draya's situation ain't the same when there is zero proof she was a bad mother.

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

And I like Jackie on the show too.
I'm here for the mess.  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

yummy

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 12:21:47 PM
Sleigh, bae.

They dug in the vaults and posted the actual therapy scene.  The way Jackie told them both she doesn't give a fuck as Takari sobbed DOWN has me hiding Jackie's liquor at the Angel Brinks event!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

This girl is terrified of this woman!

Ew, she's the worst kind of person...the type that never thinks they're wrong.

Her daughters need to end their relationship with her until she shows some kind of remorse or change.

Scott.

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:38:05 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2017, 01:35:34 PM

Did we ever get proof?

kids off limits!

n

Please! It's reality TV.

Kinda like Evelyn.

Your stance can be whatever you want it to be.  But be clear comparing Draya's situation ain't the same when there is zero proof she was a bad mother.

OH MY GOD.

I'm saying I didn't like the fact that they ganged up on Draya about the situation at hand and I feel the same way about Jackie. Whether it's true or not. I don't see why y'all can't see what I'm saying. I'm not looking for proof on anything. I just don't like it when people stick their noses in a situation that's not their business. Proof or no proof

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:38:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

And I like Jackie on the show too.
I'm here for the mess.  :cheerup:
Well when u put out like that :cheerup:

XXX.

Quote from: Sl? on August 12, 2017, 01:37:39 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

JNNBBHBBBVvvccccxxxdfff

r u marlon

I like the cast tbh. Bring back sen'niyah n get rid of christen.

Hell bring back Sundy too.  :cheerup:

Cristen is the absolute worst!  :x. That scene when she was in the park asking her "man" if he misses that "doggy".

MNNBHBBBBBbbbbbbbbvbbv

UGH!

And maybe now that Evelyn dumped Carl, she'll stop pretending to be a fairy princess next season and really bring the MESS!

Vonc2002

But shaunie doesnt even really do anything for the show imo........well i guess she's the in between that runs shit back. I guess thats useful