This really made me fume.

Started by Ashley Bank$, August 12, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

August 12, 2017, 11:39:13 AM Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:41:19 AM by Paddy Carr
This is why I no longer side eye a Black woman with a weave in her head or a wig or a flat ironed mess, or a perm or whatever she wants to do. Because this is the type of stuff they have to deal with when they TRY to love themselves as is.

It doesn't always mean self hate when you see it, it could just be people around them not allowing them to self love in peace. I wish that she was a bit more of a messy person and tagged whoever said this to her.

CHOKE

Vonc2002

Well Side eyeing a black woman that wears weave and deeming it "self hate" is pretty silly anyway, so that's good :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Sad that people say shit like that to people. Or telling you dreads are unprofessional :dead: never understood what made certain hair so unprofessional

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2017, 04:19:00 PM
Sad that people say shit like that to people. Or telling you dreads are unprofessional :dead: never understood what made certain hair so unprofessional
Sorry but a grown ass man in braids is ridiculous.  Dreads are fine tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I'm sorry but how old is this person?
If she's grown she needs to woman up and stop being a punk

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 04:22:49 PM
:omgwatshappening:

What's the diff' baby? 

Vonc2002

August 12, 2017, 04:39:26 PM #7 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:40:03 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

What's the diff' baby?
Braids are juvenile imo. It's not like how women can do so many different styles and shit with them.  I haven't seen a grown ass man in braids and thought "oh yea, he's really on the ball. Business minded n everything."
A grown man in braids is the equivalent to a grown ass woman in pigtails imo

🦚

Herb you going to flat iron your curls?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

RAY7

Quote from: Paddy Carr on August 12, 2017, 04:27:43 PM
Quote from: AYR on August 12, 2017, 04:23:48 PM
I'm sorry but how old is this person?
If she's grown she needs to woman up and stop being a punk
That's simplifying it, Ray.

Can you imagine how hard it is as an ADULT to come out of or go against something that's been taught or ingrained into your psyche? That's literally what many of them are doing when they go on their "journeys".

It's like peeking out for the first time and saying "OK this is me and Imma love it and embrace it, and I hope everyone embraces me." Then to have your FRIEND . Not an anonymous online commenter, but your own close FRIEND to tell you "girl, what r u doing?" . That cannot be easy. Societal forces and pressure don't end when you graduate high school.

It's a very sensitive topic for my AA sisters. These are women and they are highly sensitive creatures.
I hear you Afro. I understand being hurt or discouraged by what her friend told her
but you can't be a pushover, and you definitely can't let ppl see that they hurt you like this "friend" or not. Now whoever this is will continue to try to dictate how she should wear her hair, then probably her clothes or whatever. Her next post should be wearing a huge afro and middle finger to her friend

XXX.

The expression on the right has me screaming! 

Can these be smileys?

RAY7

Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Can these be smileys?
n
So dramatic. Social media was created by Satan

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2017, 04:39:26 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

What's the diff' baby?
Braids are juvenile imo. It's not like how women can do so many different styles and shit with them.  I haven't seen a grown ass man in braids and thought "oh yea, he's really on the ball. Business minded n everything."
A grown man in braids is the equivalent to a grown ass woman in pigtails imo

:blink:

XXX.

Quote from: AYR on August 12, 2017, 04:46:56 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on August 12, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Can these be smileys?
n
So dramatic. Social media was created by Satan

And people DYING for retweets!  Not her face looking like someone has a gun to her head.

BAPHOMET.

August 12, 2017, 04:48:39 PM #14 Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:48:54 PM by Baph al Mana.
every time I read one of Vonc's posts im just... FLOORED.