Waitress drags customers: "Tip me or eat at home"

Started by crime mob, April 20, 2021, 07:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

But people still complain when gratuity is included

:diddraispoot:

Cowgirl

It's such a turn-off when I'm with someone who complains about tipping or tries to calculate every penny on a bill. We're paying for the ambience of going out, an extra $10/20 shouldn't hurt your pockets.

bby ddy

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 21, 2021, 08:38:04 AM
But people still complain when gratuity is included

:diddraispoot:

ssssfssddddd

I went to a birthday dinner yeeeears ago and a ratchet bitch said she didn't order gratuity... and she pronounced it wrong

CHOKE

I jus always tips
It's more about perception than my kindness

ophababes.

April 21, 2021, 11:44:25 AM #80 Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:44:54 AM by oph markle
no one said you OBLIGATED to tip bby

your just a either broke or an a-hole that doesn't appreciate other people's hard work in service of you if you don't.

just own THAT and keep it moving bby. being served out, valet, food delivery, etc -- you tip. period lol.

crime mob

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 21, 2021, 08:39:43 AM
It's such a turn-off when I'm with someone who complains about tipping or tries to calculate every penny on a bill. We're paying for the ambience of going out, an extra $10/20 shouldn't hurt your pockets.
if someone feels they're paying "too much" once they include a tip

Eating out , or maybe eating out at that specific restaurant may not comfortably be within their budget to begin with

I've seen people ordering out food instead of going the more economically sensible route of buying groceries and cooking it themselves when they barely had any money to their name.

I don't think everyone who doesn't like to tip is "broke" or whatever , there are some people who may have the money and just don't wanna do it .

but if we are talking about that specific type of person... yes they need to reevaluate how they choose to spend their money overall.

ophababes.

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 21, 2021, 08:39:43 AM

!!!!!!!!

order some damn dominoes. u aint got it!  imagine having someone wait on you hand and foot, KNOWING they aren't being properly compensated, and not tipping.

americans are greedy INDEED.  :dead:

CHOKE

I jus always tips, no thought about it. I jus do it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: oph markle on April 21, 2021, 11:44:25 AM

your just a either broke or an a-hole that doesn't appreciate other people's hard work in service of you if you don't.

just own THAT and keep it moving bby. being served out, valet, food delivery, etc -- you tip. period lol.
is this to me lol

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ATL Shawty on April 21, 2021, 08:28:14 AM
I cannot emphasize enough that dining out is a LUXURY.

having ur food handed to u on a platter like ur a child instead of preparing it urself is a LUXURY.

Getting a delivery man to drive thru heat, rain, sleet and snow just so u don't have to leave ur air conditioned home to get ur own damn food is a LUXURY

lol

i really think that it's become so common to some of us that people forget this .
fjdkfkdkdjfk I think Americans just operate differently to the rest of the world

ophababes.

Quote from: Jayda X on April 21, 2021, 12:17:15 PM
Quote from: oph markle on April 21, 2021, 11:44:25 AM

is this to me lol

cxxxxvvc if you feel hit by it bby

:letsmessfag:

RAY7

I tip based on the service. I know ppl work hard but there have been a lot of waiters/waitresses rolling their eyes through your order, forgetting stuff/bringing the wrong stuff/taking a long time etc 
those ppl get little to nothing

ophababes.