Official 2016 Election Thread. Will it be Hillary or Trump?

Started by garlic, November 08, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 09:15:51 PM
Quote from: pCj on November 09, 2016, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 09:10:38 PM
Quote from: pCj on November 09, 2016, 09:04:21 PM
Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 08:53:35 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 09, 2016, 08:49:23 PM
And then when blacks were being hosed down in the streets
then ppl like MLK helped us out of that with hymns and spirituals and marches, sit ins etc
and now we're sitting in prison cells and welfare offices due to disproportionately high incarceration & unemployment rates, but woo! praise Je'!

arent you in Canada?
and?
AND there is no "we" for you
are they gunning niggers down up there too?
Yes
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/03/18/no-charges-for-police-officer-who-shot-andrew-loku.html

And considering there's nothing distinctly different from a Black American to a Black Canadian, I would face the same bigotry that you would if I were in the states (btw I'm literally 2 minutes away from the border). But that's not even the point. You keep suggesting that God steps in and "saves" us, only to put us right the fuck back in another predicament. Meanwhile, the ones who wrong us seem to get off with no consequence. Kinda messed up, dontcha think?

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: pCj on November 09, 2016, 09:25:19 PM
then ppl like MLK helped us out of that with hymns and spirituals and marches, sit ins etc
and now we're sitting in prison cells and welfare offices due to disproportionately high incarceration & unemployment rates, but woo! praise Je'!

arent you in Canada?
and?
Yes
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016/03/18/no-charges-for-police-officer-who-shot-andrew-loku.html

And considering there's nothing distinctly different from a Black American to a Black Canadian, I would face the same bigotry that you would if I were in the states (btw I'm literally 2 minutes away from the border). But that's not even the point. You keep suggesting that God steps in and "saves" us, only to put us right the fuck back in another predicament. Meanwhile, the ones who wrong us seem to get off with no consequence. Kinda messed up, dontcha think?

You better preach

It's unconditional, these days you know....

como la whore

RAY7

arent you in Canada?
and?
Yes

Back in the same predicament? Don't let the news and media fool you, it's bad but not that bad
but yea you're not here, and aren't going through what we are so
if I want to believe in this God that you think is putting us down over and over, let me and shut up

GRAND

All the white gays on my timeline are freaking out

I'm kinda living

:freewilly:

FRANCE

BAPHOMET.

arent you in Canada?
and?
Yes

:howfestive:

Cowboy Nine

Stewie

you fags will never learn.....Canada or any of the ethnically diverse english speaking country is not the place to move to

you aint gonna be treated like an African Adonis

GRAND

Quote from: Stewie on November 09, 2016, 09:38:52 PM
you fags will never learn.....Canada or any of the ethnically diverse english speaking country is not the place to move to

you aint gonna be treated like an African Adonis
v

I dunno hun

I think as a fag I'd want to move out of Jamaica too

Real

pCj

Quote from: AYR on November 09, 2016, 09:34:12 PM

arent you in Canada?
and?
Yes

Back in the same predicament? Don't let the news and media fool you, it's bad but not that bad
but yea you're not here, and aren't going through what we are so
if I want to believe in this God that you think is putting us down over and over, let me and shut up
I never said the same predicament, I said "another". Regardless, I live in a border town and commute in and out of Detroit on a regular basis. I get Detroit news, and our economies are tied. It's pretty bad :dead:

Believe what you wish, just seems like a fallacy to praise him for escaping a bad situation, but fail to acknowledge that he put you in the bad situation in the first place.