He is FUMING

Started by BigDawg, November 09, 2016, 04:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

he's right.
Colin is a damn dummy.

Opposites Attract.

His vote really wouldn't have made a difference.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SouravMay

nnnn that was the WHITE in him. dummy self.

:jackiessales:
B7

GRAND

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 05:50:13 PM
His vote really wouldn't have made a difference.
this mindset is the issue

:hmph:

BAPHOMET.

November 09, 2016, 05:54:12 PM #19 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 05:58:09 PM by Baphomet.
of course his one vote wouldn't have made a difference now. BUT... when there are many thinking that way and him basically proud of not voting.
It's kinda.... 

como la whore

Opposites Attract.

But guise Hilary won the Popular Vote and yet still lost the election. I'm honestly trying to understand here. I read up on the Electoral College process but things are just not adding up.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

November 09, 2016, 06:01:08 PM #23 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 06:02:07 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
It's because of how much each state is worth

Hilary got big ass California, but Trump got 6000 other states worth 6 points here, 4 points there

It's suppose to be a better system to represent each area fairly regardless of size, but this is the 2nd time this has happened in recent times

Gore was the last victim I believe

:hmph:

Real

Quote from: K♚NG. on November 09, 2016, 05:58:38 PM
But guise Hilary won the Popular Vote and yet still lost the election. I'm honestly trying to understand here. I read up on the Electoral College process but things are just not adding up.

Yeah now that's a separate issue. But we really don't have control over that because it's constitutional and would be very hard to overturn, almost impossible. But getting the popular vote in as many individual states as possible is what kind of combats that....that's why what Colin is doing is problematic. Indirectly encouraging people not to vote pretty much works against the whole thing.

MelMel

GRAND

50,456,002   50,999,897

Bush/Gore :dead:

Bullshit

pettypatty

It's amazing how quick you blacks disown and turn on each other
Just last month he was "KING"  :plzstop:

:melmel:

GRAND

Quote from: pettypatty on November 09, 2016, 06:05:12 PM
It's amazing how quick you blacks disown and turn on each other
Just last month he was "KING"  :plzstop:

:melmel:
v

i hate you and stewie both

Real

n

I don't think calling someone out when they're wrong is turning on them.