Queen been out here lookin a mess

Started by Young, November 10, 2016, 06:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Vonc2002

After seeing how she's been looking, i feel like they gon have her playing into that whole accent/ island thing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

I'm crying @ her tryna make impact as an actress. Don't play yourself gur

Young

FlowerBomb

Real

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baeomi on November 10, 2016, 06:49:37 PM
Can't wait for this movie TBH
Tbh! All the ocean movies are great, im sure this'll be no different

pettypatty

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: Young on November 10, 2016, 06:42:29 PM

This flix on the Right! :dead: I actually own that sweater from the SUPREME series.  -_- , side note. This is about to slay.  :-o

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

leftout

November 10, 2016, 06:55:26 PM #12 Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:56:24 PM by Damnation
Definitely gonna be terrible. They think Anne Hath' and the gorls are gonna save this from tanking, but my sis has a few duds on her resume. When will reboot season stop? And the "innovative" gender-flipping is played all the fuckin way out.

Yeah, this shit bout to titanic at the box office, like the ship not the movie :blessed:

Vonc2002

Silent just posted video on true exclusives of her and GOD Blanchett filming in NY the other day

And also

I didn't know Sarah Paulson was gonna be in it.  This star STUDDED cast :gorlonfire:

BAPHOMET.