WestGOD ep 7

Started by GRAND, November 14, 2016, 09:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

November 14, 2016, 09:04:00 AM Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:05:34 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Make sure you fags watch

Best -- most revealing episode yet

The ending

:gorlonfire:

Eternal Bell

Kkknggj

I jus...
Im hurts!

Gilgamesh.

I'm on episode 6...it may have been revealed already but there's this theory that Ford (Anthony Hopkin's character) is a host that rebelled against Arnold, tried to kill him and wiped his own memories.

GRAND

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 14, 2016, 09:24:53 AM
I'm on episode 6...it may have been revealed already but there's this theory that Ford (Anthony Hopkin's character) is a host that rebelled against Arnold, tried to kill him and wiped his own memories.
well wait till you see 7

someone is a host, who we thought was human

GRAND

Stewie

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 14, 2016, 09:26:43 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 14, 2016, 09:24:53 AM
well wait till you see 7

someone is a host, who we thought was human

bit :flamebroiled:

Gilgamesh.

Okay this might seem like a stupid question but can someone explain where Westwolrd is? Is it physical space or like a dream world?

GRAND

That's another one of those mysteries

Apparently it's out of space? In one of the episodes where some1 said they 'had to stay for months at a time', that theory popped up

The creators of the show said youll figure it out by the last episode

I think it's out of space or somewhere on earth far away from civilization

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 14, 2016, 09:51:40 AM

Apparently it's out of space? In one of the episodes where some1 said they 'had to stay for months at a time', that theory popped up

But everytime the scenario starts, Delores for example, she "wakes up" and then goes about her day, that dude she was crushing on "wakes up" on the train. How are they getting there? :ttlo:

GRAND

November 14, 2016, 10:02:30 AM #10 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:03:02 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 14, 2016, 09:55:58 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 14, 2016, 09:51:40 AM

But everytime the scenario starts, Delores for example, she "wakes up" and then goes about her day, that dude she was crushing on "wakes up" on the train. How are they getting there? :ttlo:
Ohhh

You didnt see in one of the episodes how they clean up at the end of every night?

They reset the scenes every night and place them in the HQ building for repairs and shit. I guess they don't 'turn on' until the scene starts

Cartierline

Oh BITCH I didn't expect that twist

:loose2when:

Like.. it makes sense. He always seemed a bit.. stiff.

Cartierline

GRAND

November 14, 2016, 10:57:09 AM #13 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:57:19 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Quote from: Cartier on November 14, 2016, 10:55:39 AM
Bernard: What door?

Me: :omgwatshappening:
nznxnxnn

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Cartierline

November 14, 2016, 10:59:18 AM #14 Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 10:59:46 AM by Cartier
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on November 14, 2016, 10:57:09 AM
Quote from: Cartier on November 14, 2016, 10:55:39 AM
Bernard: What door?

Me: :omgwatshappening:
nznxnxnn